Animal or Fish you find beautiful

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is there a particular animal or fish you find to be beautiful? For me it is a Polar Bear. I have only seen Polar Bears in enclosures at the local zoo yet I always respected them. At the same time it is for the best I view a 1,000+ lb carnivore in an exhibit.

Polar-bear-standing-on-shore-ice-Arctic-National-Wildlife-Refuge-Alaska-USA.jpg

Polar-bear-and-cubs-swimming-in-icy-water-2-Arctic-National-Wildlife-Refuge-Alaska-USA.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to bang fish bro.

south-park___kanye_gay_fish.jpg

Serious though i think Lions are beautiful.

3d277bb40e1dbbd3c110cde595667c40.jpg

This is probably the prettiest bird I've seen.
Lilac-Breasted-Roller.jpg

rollier-longs-brins-vol2.jpg

But My real answer is
547216_d1b2792ea4e8a019bf4c5c6bf553d515_large.jpg

Cats. They're so fucking gansta and scientists don't even understand them.

My cat will throw down with a raccoon, skunk and possum at the same time and not give a fuck

Last edited:
Polar bears arent beautiful because they are stupid and will absolutely rip you apart and eat you alive.

Tigers are beautiful because they can just as easily kill you, but they are less inclined. And even if they do decide to end you, they will at least give you a courteous kill shot to the neck before eating you.

Tigers>Bears

Bareface Tamerin.

I always thought the Arctic Seal was heavenly.

Picture-of-the-Day-Baby-Harp-Seal-Reveals-Its-Thoughtful-Philosophical-Side-2.jpg

Just look at it, so cute. It's just yearning for love.

Black wolves. They apparently don’t have that color naturally so that means they were mixed with dogs down the line.

LOL @ people scared of polar bears. Like you'd survive the cold long enough to be eaten alive.

Japanese dwarf squirrel

2a9211e7d0e23f25c47388122d2bdb35.jpg

Ili Pika

ht_ili_pika_cute_chinese_mammal_jc_150325_12x5_992.jpg

Marten

maxresdefault.jpg

Had to offset my aggressive intro with cute animals.

Bull elephant seals are badass. They even try to fight off Killer Whales from their harem.
images-24.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back