Anime and Manga v38

JBSchroeds

99 problems, and they're all turtles!
@Silver
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been 6+ years: you know what to do by now.

Last edited:
Bleach is the GOAT.

troll-hyper-troll.jpg

took us while 2 get here so next one probably wont happen until 2 or more years unless kick ass manga or anime comes along. 2 get us talking

5. Shigurui (Death Frenzy)
4. Elfen Lied
3. Death Note
2. Monster
1. Texhnolyze

Recently I reread Hoshi no Samidare and it just reminds me what a fantastic manga it was, along with how they connected the concepts in Spirit Circle.

At the end of the series Anima said she would go out to find the "ring of reincarnation", I guess this is what the spirit circle was.

Also, does anyone here use Discord? If we have some people who use it regularly, perhaps we can set up a server.

been reading this manga called bartender. other than that been catching up on all out

been reading this manga called bartender. other than that been catching up on all out

A nice little series. Anime is a bit different and shorter than the manga.
Catchy opening too.

Just caught up on All Rounder Meguru after two years or so of not reading it. This page was pretty amusing to me.

ALL-ROUNDER_MEGURU_CH104_(021)_[2400][SILENTSKY].png

So completely un-related to any previous posts and haven't seen anyone say anything about it but Dragonball Super is about to have a female Broly. Not sure if her name will be brolly but from the previews she transforms just like him...kinda wish they had just brought Broly back mostly cause I liked the voice actor from the movies and the first one besides the first cooler movie is my favorite.

With Boruto being around it made me wonder if Kubo would let another author take over Bleach? if the rumors were true that I came across a couple times the Jump editors were pretty much telling him to wrap that shit up/or he just got tired of writing it. I doubt it would end up in JUMP though especially with how hard it's popularity dipped toward the end.

Last edited:
So completely un-related to any previous posts and haven't seen anyone say anything about it but Dragonball Super is about to have a female Broly. Not sure if her name will be brolly but from the previews she transforms just like him...kinda wish they had just brought Broly back mostly cause I liked the voice actor from the movies and the first one besides the first cooler movie is my favorite.
Name will probably we another vegetable pun. Still though the first canon female super saiyan. And the other Gods of destruction and angels look awesome. Glad Super is exploring more into the universes. This coming up arc should be the best so far.

With Boruto being around it made me wonder if Kubo would let another author take over Bleach? if the rumors were true that I came across a couple times the Jump editors were pretty much telling him to wrap that shit up/or he just got tired of writing it. I doubt it would end up in JUMP though especially with how hard it's popularity dipped toward the end.
Nah. Bleach already has other source material. Some novels or whatever. Series isn't popular enough to get more spotlight.

I am currently watching One Piece (episode 189)
I wish i started watching this before, it's fucking amazing

Luffy is my spirit animal

most of the dragon ball super talk happens in the dragon ball thread rather then this one. cant wait 4 the next arc

Recently I reread Hoshi no Samidare and it just reminds me what a fantastic manga it was, along with how they connected the concepts in Spirit Circle.

At the end of the series Anima said she would go out to find the "ring of reincarnation", I guess this is what the spirit circle was.
I was just about to complain about Spirit Circle not getting a physical english release, but before bitching about it I went and double checked...first volume comes out in October! Same company that did LatBH (which I own and am pleased with). I'm definitely pre-ordering it.

I was just about to complain about Spirit Circle not getting a physical english release, but before bitching about it I went and double checked...first volume comes out in October! Same company that did LatBH (which I own and am pleased with). I'm definitely pre-ordering it.

It's very surprising since LBA didn't actually sell well at all - it kind of bombed. This was partly because CrunchyRoll had stealthily released an official translation in their manga section as a batch and partly because the manga was decently old. That being said, it's the kind of manga that has a lot of staying power and will probably make back its investment in a few years.

most of the dragon ball super talk happens in the dragon ball thread rather then this one. cant wait 4 the next arc

Yea I don't watch enough super to bother going in there. it's just too QUALITY for me and really just completely turns me off the series, I know DBZ wasn't the best animated at all times but damn Super just is ugly to me a lot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but Oda needs to get this arc moving forward.

Back