5a12e54d8856f.jpg

5a12e550d30cd.jpg

did he died?

If Ippo is not winning not sure what the point of the series even is anymore

Takamura is awesome and all that but Ippo is the main attraction

did he died?

If Ippo is not winning not sure what the point of the series even is anymore

Takamura is awesome and all that but Ippo is the main attraction

Jesus Fucking Christ does this Main hate his own creation.

Damn, Ippo getting dumpstered by cans. Time for Itagaki to become the main character he was always destined to be. He'll start by making a move on Ippo's woman.

Seems like its time for Luffy to get a power-up. If he doesn't I'll be surprised, as there should be no way he can beat Dogtooth(I think that's his name).

Damn, Ippo getting dumpstered by cans. Time for Itagaki to become the main character he was always destined to be. He'll start by making a move on Ippo's woman.

Seems like its time for Luffy to get a power-up. If he doesn't I'll be surprised, as there should be no way he can beat Dogtooth(I think that's his name).
Antonio is far from a can but he is a fighter that Ippo should breeze through.

National champs shouldn’t be a challenge for Ippo anymore. He truly must be broken.

The past 100 chapters of build up have really been a let down.

Sendo and Miyata are going to be pissed. Mashiba might actually not be so hard on Ippo anymore.

The series can take a even darker turn if Takamura suffers a career ending eye injury.

Oda said it's going to be another year or two before the Wano arc and the next arc might revolve around Monkey D. Dragon and the Reverie.

Oda said it's going to be another year or two before the Wano arc and the next arc might revolve around Monkey D. Dragon and the Reverie.
BaQOiUd.gif

Antonio is far from a can but he is a fighter that Ippo should breeze through.

National champs shouldn’t be a challenge for Ippo anymore. He truly must be broken.

The past 100 chapters of build up have really been a let down.

Sendo and Miyata are going to be pissed. Mashiba might actually not be so hard on Ippo anymore.

The series can take a even darker turn if Takamura suffers a career ending eye injury.
This national champ should have been out of there as fast as Takamura starched that dude with only his left hand way back when.

Sucks to wait but that just gives Oda more time to make the story more epic.

Maybe it will surpass Water 7 or Enies Lobby arc.

BaQOiUd.gif

This national champ should have been out of there as fast as Takamura starched that dude with only his left hand way back when.

Even in the scan it looks like he is surprised that he was able to even land on Ippo

Fluke win imo

I'm currently watching,

Mahou Tsukai no Yome - if you like ghibli check this out.

Shokugeki no Soma - loved the first and second seasons catching up on this season every two or three weeks.

Jinni taizen: zodiac war - it's not great but I want to see who wins.

Inuyashiki - show is incredible, go watch it.

Kino no tabi - it's pretty good, also reminds me of ghibli and has a weird talking motorcycle.

I know I'm missing one or two. I'll check my server and update later.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

@heavyarms21 @JBSchroeds @GSP4tw @Takun @doomrider7 and all other regulars from the past and present.

If this is the last anime and manga discussion thread, then so be it. It was fun talking about series over the years!!!

Cheers.

(This is zieg btw)

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

@heavyarms21 @JBSchroeds @GSP4tw @Takun @doomrider7 and all other regulars from the past and present.

If this is the last anime and manga discussion thread, then so be it. It was fun talking about series over the years!!!

Cheers.

(This is zieg btw)

Thanks zieg and same to you. Been rather busy with work and other things, but I always swing by here to read the posts and while I've no issue if the threads slow down, hopefully it's not the end. Honestly I think it's so many long-running shonen ending, damn near all at once that's caused things to slow down since it left a hole that hasn't quite been filled in.

I'm currently watching,

Mahou Tsukai no Yome - if you like ghibli check this out.

Shokugeki no Soma - loved the first and second seasons catching up on this season every two or three weeks.

Jinni taizen: zodiac war - it's not great but I want to see who wins.

Kino no tabi - it's pretty good, also reminds me of ghibli and has a weird talking motorcycle.

I know I'm missing one or two. I'll check my server and update later.

I remember reading this manga. Need to pick it up again especially with an anime of it out.

The manga kinda shits the bed in the final act. Hopefully the anime does a little retooling.

I remember reading this manga. Need to pick it up again especially with an anime of it out.

There was a prelude ova last year and the series has started in the first season now. I'm a big ghibli fan and it has very much the same tone and feeling I get when watching their films.

The manga kinda shits the bed in the final act. Hopefully the anime does a little retooling.

I've never read the manga but if that's the case I hope so too. The anime thus far has been stellar.

ToG this week was interesting. First the meeting between Bam and Rachael's avatar was quite funny ("I'm not a shady person at all" "She's super suspisious"). I'm not surprised about which family head they are off to find. Oh! Also, I'm curious to see if it turns out that Rachael's avatar's appearance is based on Arlene. I'm pretty positive we'll be meeting Arlene's data at some point in this arc.

Back