Anime and Manga v39

I did not know about that one. I mean I can spoil if you like, but not if you intend to watch it fresh.

All in all, it left a bad taste in peoples mouths who liked Season 1 and its cast do to them getting dragged.

Yeah, I'm still searching for a way to watch it with English subs.

Hmm.. this arc feels like it's never going to end. The cake Sanji and them made is going to work. It has to or there is no way they're escaping from Big Mom, unless there's a giant ass pull, which takes away much of the tension from this confrontation. Also it looks like Luffy may as well be trying to Homer Simpson Dog Tooth at this point.

Hmm.. this arc feels like it's never going to end. The cake Sanji and them made is going to work. It has to or there is no way they're escaping from Big Mom, unless there's a giant ass pull, which takes away much of the tension from this confrontation. Also it looks like Luffy may as well be trying to Homer Simpson Dog Tooth at this point.
what I've been missing in one piece is robin and zoro. i really hope this arc ends soon.

I've been kind of meh on this arc. Right now I'm more worried about backing up and salvaging all of my stuff from Batoto's impending shut-down. Still don't get, why not just hand the reins over to the next in line or something like that?

I re read the arc up until the current point and it actually flows really well. It's just at this point in his life Oda is taking more breaks and he at least has the power to do so considering how successful OP has been for Jump over the years. However I am ready for it to end because we should get Wano Kuni next and 100 beast Kaido as well.

I re read the arc up until the current point and it actually flows really well. It's just at this point in his life Oda is taking more breaks and he at least has the power to do so considering how successful OP has been for Jump over the years. However I am ready for it to end because we should get Wano Kuni next and 100 beast Kaido as well.
wano arc will probably be dope luffy and crew will probably need all the help they can get with kaido luffy didn't do jack shit to big mom. tho i really wanna know what happened between dragon army and the blackbeard crew

wano arc will probably be dope luffy and crew will probably need all the help they can get with kaido luffy didn't do jack shit to big mom. tho i really wanna know what happened between dragon army and the blackbeard crew

There is a theory floating around that all the Super Novas will be present for the Wano Arc either against the Shrawhats or with them, and may all end up allied to him.

I doubt that the revolutionary army was annihilated . The mystery is driving me a bit crazy though .

There is a theory floating around that all the Super Novas will be present for the Wano Arc either against the Shrawhats or with them, and may all end up allied to him.

I doubt that the revolutionary army was annihilated . The mystery is driving me a bit crazy though .
i know we really haven't seen but i bet the crew he has are no push overs I'd imagine most of his crew is at least dogtooths level or above.

i know we really haven't seen but i bet the crew he has are no push overs I'd imagine most of his crew is at least dogtooths level or above.

Well Dogtooth's bounty is just Roughly above Jacks so not that surprising if Kaido's crew is similar or if he has more beasts. Also introduced in this Arc was Carrot showing how powerful the Minks are with a full moon, Jack would have been screwed if he took on Inurashi or Nekomamushi under those circumstances.

I'm late posting this but a few Chapters back when Brook says "It Was Me Brook" I think that was a cheeky Jo Jo's reference from Oda.

I'm late posting this but a few Chapters back when Brook says "It Was Me Brook" I think that was a cheeky Jo Jo's reference from Oda.
brook has really brought it this arc makes me like him more. the way he stood up to big mom was great and him calling her young lady

Felt the same way about FI and a bit of PH. They flow a lot better as volumes than individual chapters. As for what's gonna go down in Wano, I'm not 100% sure, but would not be surprised about that Supernova thing, but I think that's the incident that was mentioned at the end of Dressrossa when Luffy's Armada did their ceremony, that they would all be involved in a MAJOR incident. Toppling a Yonkou wound most certainly be major.

Felt the same way about FI and a bit of PH. They flow a lot better as volumes than individual chapters. As for what's gonna go down in Wano, I'm not 100% sure, but would not be surprised about that Supernova thing, but I think that's the incident that was mentioned at the end of Dressrossa when Luffy's Armada did their ceremony, that they would all be involved in a MAJOR incident. Toppling a Yonkou wound most certainly be major.

<{monica}>

Back before I gave up on OP I always felt it read better in year-sized chunks than it did as a weekly. But even then Dressrosa was simply the final straw (heh) after both Fishman Island and Punk Hazard being so underwhelming. That was 150ch worth of material I didn't like and couldn't justify continuing to read any more.

New ToG: lol, Jahad looks like such a dorky kid.

Back before I gave up on OP I always felt it read better in year-sized chunks than it did as a weekly. But even then Dressrosa was simply the final straw (heh) after both Fishman Island and Punk Hazard being so underwhelming. That was 150ch worth of material I didn't like and couldn't justify continuing to read any more.

I could see you eventually re reading it when it ends run in 10 years. Maybe .

Overlord season 2 is out.

Rewatching season 1

Also holding out hope One Punch Man Season 2 comes out this year.

I could see you eventually re reading it when it ends run in 10 years. Maybe .
It could happen. At least I know Oda knows where he's going and isn't just totally making shit up as he goes along.

Backed up all of my Follows/Favorites from Batoto. Still fucking bummed as all hell. Fuck these last few years have been dogshit outside of baseball. :(

Edit: If anyone can point me in the direction of a website of similar magnitude of stuff as Batoto, I'll be very grateful.

Back