Anime and Manga v39

Mazinger Z Infinity looks very nice. From NHK World's Imagination's coverage, it's 10 yrs after the cartoon, involves some ancient gigantic Mazinger that makes the normal Mazinger look like a small action figure.

I saw there's limited USA theatrical release for two days in February, and there's a Bandai model kit coming out. The CGI looks nice, but the surface looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

Just finished made in abyss, excellent anime. Refreshing concept as well.
Just started this, so that's good to hear.

Devilman Crybaby kind of rocked my world so I need something a little less crazy to cleanse the palate.

Finished bahamut genesis starting shokugeki no soma s3 now. Waiting for seasons to complete and then marathoning them is the best way to go for me nowadays.

Bahamut was great, that 'look at my eyes are these the eyes of a liar?' line is fucking hilarious.

Only thing that ruined Bahamut for me was the ugly ass pink haired demon
You take that back and apologize.
Amira.%28Shingeki.no.Bahamut%29.full.1801364.jpg.cf.jpg

Will enjoy OL s2 once the season is complete. Hamusuke might be the most awesome name in anime lol.

I just binge read all of My Hero Academy. Solid manga, I really enjoyed that. I guess now Ill have to keep up weekly.

Was there ever a release for a third season of The Breaker?

At this point, no. Sucks.
I went on the Breaker reddit and like 3/4 of the posts are that question, and from a year ago lol.
One guy said that Trinity Wonder will end this quarter and that hopefully they'll start working on S3 in July.

Run door to door and alert the people, a new Berserk chapter is out!

Ok guys. I love DBZ, One Punch Man and im 14 episodes in to sword art online and I like it.

Give me suggestions. I also prefer newer or still running animes

Guys, new to this. I liked Castlevania and LOVED Attack on Titan.....any series recommendations that fall similar to Attack on Titan? Loved the characters and action....

Ok guys. I love DBZ, One Punch Man and im 14 episodes in to sword art online and I like it.

Give me suggestions. I also prefer newer or still running animes

Overlord has a similar premise to Sword Art Online.

Guys, new to this. I liked Castlevania and LOVED Attack on Titan.....any series recommendations that fall similar to Attack on Titan? Loved the characters and action....
I think you would enjoy Hellsing and Claymore.

Back