Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias Have Twins After Super Private Pregnancly

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Man I forgot about her, she was every dudes crush back in the late 90s and early 2000s Anna was known as that hot tennis player that most dudes wnated to have sex with she wasnt ag reat player but got rich and then started dating Enrique

She is practically a hermit now, rarely seen in public surprised they had kids after 16years of marrriage, why did they wait so,long?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...rnikova-kept-her-reported-pregnancy-a-secret/

Enrique never introduced anna to his playboy father julio for fear he might try and seduce her, his father was a known womanizer

For those dont know julio igelsias and willie nelson sang this player anthem

Last edited:
Man I forgot about her, she was every dudes crush back in the late 90s and early 2000s Anna was known as that hot tennis player that most dudes wnated to have sex with she wasnt ag reat player but got rich and then started dating Enrique

She is practically a hermit now, rarely seen in public surprised they had kids after 16years of marrriage, why did they wait so,long?
Listen buddy I'm going to give you some advice. Don't go around asking why a celebrity couple waited so long to have kids.

giphy.gif

Perhaps they had fertility issues?

Is he gay?

Nope, dude used to bang prime sophia vergara but cheated on her or something. His father julio is one of the all time pimp singers, his duet with willie nelson is the pimp song of all time

Enrique said his father never meets his girlfriends he said his father is such a playboy that he feared his father julio would try and seduce them lol

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...rnikova-kept-her-reported-pregnancy-a-secret/

I hate that son of a bitch. Anna was the best thing to happen to tennis and she became a DNB for that dud.

Nope, dude used to bang prime sophia vergara

Sophia used to be a mute?

in the Josh Krajcik judges house performance on X Factor's first US Season...

Enrique was the guest 'judge' w/ Nicole Sherzinger. He not only is waaaaaaaayyy to into my dude singing, but literally licks his lips and gives a very enticing look before he catches himself on camera

just saying

Perhaps they had fertility issues?

Could be, but i think enrique saying he didnt want kids but this was years ago, he changed his mind, john stamos was the same way he didnt want kids now at 55 is a father for the first time, as well as clooney, never wanted kids now has them, just took them a long time to want fatherhood.

What shocked me is when he said his father has never met anna, i think his father seduced one of his girlfriends and they had a falling out.

I hate that son of a bitch. Anna was the best thing to happen to tennis and she became a DNB for that dud.

Sophia used to be a mute?

Lol yeah she appeared in his music video and she dissappeared from the public eye shortly after they started dating. Enrique claimed he was a virgin before marrying anna, if he was he probabaly was getting bjs just not having vaginal sex yet, but i think he was joking, he used to date sophia vergara, when they asked her about that she said no comment. Sophia is class, they dont make them like that anymore who keep things private and dont kiss and tell. It seems chicks kiss and tell and get rich nowadays like amber rose.

Lol yeah she appeared in his music video and she dissappeared from the public eye shortly after they started dating. Enrique claimed he was a virgin before marrying anna, if he was he probabaly was getting bjs just not having vaginal sex yet, but i think he was joking, he used to date sophia vergara, when they asked her about that she said no comment. Sophia is class, they dont make them like that anymore who keep things private and dont kiss and tell. It seems chicks kiss and tell and get rich nowadays like amber rose.
lol at sophia being classy .she banged marky mark,tyrese possibly and had a kid as a teenager .she is also extremely extroverted.

I convinced guys who save themselfes and say no to sex all time and claim to be straight are suffering downstairs with performance and penis issues. Insecurity etc. Very sad

That or super brainwashed. I knew a guy like that he would do drugs and other stuff but always say no to sex. It was fucking weird because if he was so religious what was he hanging out with rebels and gettin drunk and lusting after women and he make out with them? But he always say no sex?

It was confirmed by girls to he would not let them take his pants off. Felt bad for the guy. That or he gay and in closet

Amy smart
lol at sophia being classy .she banged marky mark,tyrese possibly and had a kid as a teenager .she is also extremely extroverted.

Well in terms of not kissing and telling, she is very respectful and classy in that manner, compared to the other women who get famous for making their sexual affairs public by telling all details

I convinced guys who save themselfes and say no to sex all time and claim to be straight are suffering downstairs with performance and penis issues. Insecurity etc. Very sad

That or super brainwashed. I knew a guy like that he would do drugs and other stuff but always say no to sex. It was fucking weird because if he was so religious what was he hanging out with rebels and gettin drunk and lusting after women and he make out with them? But he always say no sex?

It was confirmed by girls to he would not let them take his pants off. Felt bad for the guy. That or he gay and in closet

Man i never understood with issues like that, this one guy i know is short and ugly and even tells us his dick is small but it doesnt hold him back he has no shame and always has a girlfriend.

Enrique said he was a virgin and his penis is small, i dont know if he is just clowning, i do know that a lot of religous dudes still make out and have oral sex, i remeber this hardcore religious dude who was saving himself for marriage he broke up with his girlfriend and she got spiteful and told everyone she would suck his dick daily and eat her pussy but never had vaginal sex.

But the funny thing is nobody believed her just ignored her like some psycho jilted ex.

Having twins certainly points to them having used in-vitro.

I guess Enrique being Enri-gay would explain it too, but I'm not judging.
Yeah and her being mid 30’s they may have chosen in vitro so that they could screen for certain abnormalities before fertilization.

Back