Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias Have Twins After Super Private Pregnancly

Man I forgot about her, she was every dudes crush back in the late 90s and early 2000s Anna was known as that hot tennis player that most dudes wnated to have sex with she wasnt ag reat player but got rich and then started dating Enrique

She is practically a hermit now, rarely seen in public surprised they had kids after 16years of marrriage, why did they wait so,long?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...rnikova-kept-her-reported-pregnancy-a-secret/

Enrique never introduced anna to his playboy father julio for fear he might try and seduce her, his father was a known womanizer

For those dont know julio igelsias and willie nelson sang this player anthem

They named a Texas hold 'em poker hand after her. Ace King because of the A K but also because it looks good but seldom wins.

I thought she was with a Russian hockey player, Sergei Federov who was 12 years older than her then was linked to hockey player Pavel Bure who was 10 years older and reportedly asked her to marry him. There were rumors that they were actually a threesome. Then rumors that she was a cover for Federov and Bure. Federov claims to have married Kournikova which she denies although she did turn over her South Beach condo to him in what was said to be a divorce settlement in 2003. She apparently started dating Iglesias in 2001 during the time Federer claims she was married to him. She seems to have a very complicated life. She might have been married to Iglesias for a time then divorced.

Or they simply decided to enjoy their early years without the responsibility of children. Something to be said for that, especially if you're rich.

Now they've gotten older, maybe their lifestyle has slowed down enough for children to finally be the next phase of their lives.

These instagram whore models and twitter sluts should take notes from Anna...

Good for them but holyshit, are they still together? I remember what a big deal their relationship was when they first got together.

They named a Texas hold 'em poker hand after her. Ace King because of the A K but also because it looks good but seldom wins.

I thought she was with a Russian hockey player, Sergei Federov who was 12 years older than her then was linked to hockey player Pavel Bure who was 10 years older and reportedly asked her to marry him. There were rumors that they were actually a threesome. Then rumors that she was a cover for Federov and Bure. Federov claims to have married Kournikova which she denies although she did turn over her South Beach condo to him in what was said to be a divorce settlement in 2003. She apparently started dating Iglesias in 2001 during the time Federer claims she was married to him. She seems to have a very complicated life. She might have been married to Iglesias for a time then divorced.

Yeah i remember her being linked to several eastern euro athletes when she was still a teen.

Its crazy how she just dissappeared after getting with enrique, she seems loyal to him and doesnt care for the spotlight anymore, most hot girls like her dont like to stay home and hide from the spotlight they tend to crave it and love going to parties in hollywood to be on tmz. Anna just likes being a wife, well im happy for them, its weird how these celebs can have twins they even had a boy and girl, is this some scientific thing where a doctor can give them twins? All these celebs just so happen to have twins like its common

Or they simply decided to enjoy their early years without the responsibility of children. Something to be said for that, especially if you're rich.

Now they've gotten older, maybe their lifestyle has slowed down enough for children to finally be the next phase of their lives.

Thats a good point, maybe enrique is ready to be a dad he already toured enough and wants to take a rest and has time to raise kids.
Good for them but holyshit, are they still together? I remember what a big deal their relationship was when they first got together.

Yeah it was a big dealshe was apparently married while dating him, she was the most popular female tennis star and highest paid, yet one of the worst.

Nope, dude used to bang prime sophia vergara but cheated on her or something. His father julio is one of the all time pimp singers, his duet with willie nelson is the pimp song of all time

Enrique said his father never meets his girlfriends he said his father is such a playboy that he feared his father julio would try and seduce them lol

that is some fucked-up shit. i guess i can laugh cause it's not me lol, but if my dad were like that, i'd lose a ton of respect for him.

Fucking Christ, provided those babies don't grow up to be dumber than shit there are gonna be so many doors open for them.

Every time I play poker and I get an Ace and a King we call it the Anna Kournikova (AK). It looks great when you first look at it but never actually wins anything.

They've been together a long, long time. One of those relationships that makes you think those types of rich celebrity unions actually can last. Congrats.

Back