Anne Hathaway denounces white and straight privilege at awards ceremony

I regret seeing her bosom on multiple occasions.

be7.gif

I'd love for some interviewer to ask any of these actors in all seriousness why we should listen to anything they have to say other than the lines to whatever latest movie or show they're in? Why should we listen to their opinions on race, religion or society and give those words more weight than our own thoughts and or feelings on these topics?

What in holy fucking hell is going on down there,I thought the cfl diversity is strength shirts were stupid but this is over the top and beyond. Good old snl cast proving yet again they aren’t done going full fucking retard.

Last edited:
I've decided i'm no longer a white cis male, and will now identify as a disabled asexual albino intersex. If you question that you're Hitler and you need to get educated and not be such xenophobes and bigots.

What in holy fucking hell is going on down there,I thought the cfl diversity is strength shirts were stupid but this is over the top and beyond. Good old snl cast proving yet again they aren’t done going full fucking retard.

I’m surprise that video and channel are not yet banned from YouTube for harassment and promoting hate.

Proverbs:

For the lips of an adulteress drip honey
And smoother than oil is her speech;

4But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.

5Her feet go down to death,
Her steps take hold of Sheol.

6She does not ponder the path of life;
Her ways are unstable, she does not know it.

7Now then, my sons, listen to me
And do not depart from the words of my mouth.

8Keep your way far from her
And do not go near the door of her house,

9Or you will give your vigor to others
And your years to the cruel one...

s-l300.jpg

Proverbs:

For the lips of an adulteress drip honey
And smoother than oil is her speech;

4But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword.

5Her feet go down to death,
Her steps take hold of Sheol.

6She does not ponder the path of life;
Her ways are unstable, she does not know it.

7Now then, my sons, listen to me
And do not depart from the words of my mouth.

8Keep your way far from her
And do not go near the door of her house,

9Or you will give your vigor to others
And your years to the cruel one...

s-l300.jpg
Why are the insane ones so hot lol

as a straight white man i exploit my privilege everyday to work my fucking ass off to get what i want when nothing has been handed to me beyond being born in the most capable country in the world... how am i at all representative of this ignorance?

as a straight white man i exploit my privilege everyday to work my fucking ass off to get what i want when nothing has been handed to me beyond being born in the most capable country in the world... how am i at all representative of this ignorance?
It doesn't matter!!!

You need to wake up guilty and go to bed guilty!!!

It's all your fault that your ancestors were better than other culture's ancestors!!!

Most Hollywood talent is more retarded than they are physically attractive.

The same is true about Anne Hathaway, but its by a suprising margin.

She's THAT beautiful, but she's even MORE retarded than THAT beautiful? How is that possible?!?

You're being judged on your skin color, not who you are.

This quote from Ann Hathaway's speech. It pretty much sums up the goal of social justice
Yeah. Tearing down injustice. That's why gay people can marry, women have FAR more upward mobility and are treated more like human beings, why slavery is no longer, and why black and brown people can no longer be legally regarded as second class citizens. Because the levers of power were exposed as the unjust practices they are, and torn up.

There's still lots of lingering prejudices from our ignorant past that need to be extinguished, but we've made a lot of progress. Ignorant attitudes are not so quickly extinguished though, and the effects of times past still ripple today, similar to how the effects of child abuse can linger for generations in a family. Hundreds of years of oppressive structures and ignorant attitudes are not dissolved overnight.

The mistakes people make are in the way they interpret the word "privilege". Privilege is not black-and-white, it's about not having to deal with specific issues that x identity faces because you're y identity. For example, when you have light skin, there's a lot of discrimination/negative attitudes you won't ever have to deal with that the average black or brown person may. You might have a harder life than some black people, but it won't be because of your skin tone. You could get your ass whooped by a cop while your black friend never does, but that doesn't mean that police overall don't treat white people better.

As a straight person, you're not going to be ridiculed by the overwhelming majority of people because you're attracted to the opposite sex. As a gay person, you will face some prejudice as homosexuality has long been taboo and again, attitudes don't change overnight. Your gay friend could have an easier life than you, but that won't be because you're straight.

Same goes for women, people born in poverty, and so on and so forth. These things are statistically shown.

People latch onto stereotypes about "SJWs" because it confirms a point of view and because they lack an understanding of what social justice is and why it exists. It's easier to find videos of some orange haired weirdo looking person screaming about social justice than to look at the facts and history of the situation, and understand that there's things you won't fully understand because you only have your perspective and life experiences, just like everyone else. The things that are most likely to track with people are the things they've personally experienced, and the only way to see outside ourselves is to make an active effort to empathize with others, research, and gain perspective.

Yeah. Tearing down injustice. That's why gay people can marry, women have FAR more upward mobility and are treated more like human beings, why slavery is no longer, and why black and brown people can no longer be legally regarded as second class citizens. Because the levers of power were exposed as the unjust practices they are, and torn up.

There's still lots of lingering prejudices from our ignorant past that need to be extinguished, but we've made a lot of progress. Ignorant attitudes are not so quickly extinguished though, and the effects of times past still ripple today, similar to how the effects of child abuse can linger for generations in a family. Hundreds of years of oppressive structures and ignorant attitudes are not dissolved overnight.

The mistakes people make are in the way they interpret the word "privilege". Privilege is not black-and-white, it's about not having to deal with specific issues that x identity faces because you're y identity. For example, when you have light skin, there's a lot of discrimination/negative attitudes you won't ever have to deal with that the average black or brown person may. You might have a harder life than some black people, but it won't be because of your skin tone. You could get your ass whooped by a cop while your black friend never does, but that doesn't mean that police overall don't treat white people better.

As a straight person, you're not going to be ridiculed by the overwhelming majority of people because you're attracted to the opposite sex. As a gay person, you will face some prejudice as homosexuality has long been taboo and again, attitudes don't change overnight. Your gay friend could have an easier life than you, but that won't be because you're straight.

Same goes for women, people born in poverty, and so on and so forth. These things are statistically shown.

People latch onto stereotypes about "SJWs" because it confirms a point of view and because they lack an understanding of what social justice is and why it exists. It's easier to find videos of some orange haired weirdo looking person screaming about social justice than to look at the facts and history of the situation, and understand that there's things you won't fully understand because you only have your perspective and life experiences, just like everyone else. The things that are most likely to track with people are the things they've personally experienced, and the only way to see outside ourselves is to make an active effort to empathize with others, research, and gain perspective.
Again, I say, life is not always fair. Sometimes you don't get a raise, your coworker does. Sometimes your teammate gets more playing time, when you are beating him in practice. Sometimes you don't get the benefit for being the person best for the job at hand. Other times you do get the privilege. Nearly everyone has been on both sides of this.

Also if there is unfairness, why does is it only matter if it's because someone is gay, black, female, lesbian, Islamic etc? Do you guys ever get bent out of shape if say a white, Christian, straight male got passed over when he was the best candidate?

It's all "injustice" by your terms.

Back