Anne Hathaway denounces white and straight privilege at awards ceremony

The elephant in the room is that when people talk about White privilege, they don't include Jews or White Hispanics or Levantine Arabs , they only mean Anglo gentile Whites. Some major celeb or media should point this out and ask why only gentile Anglo Whites are criticized.

In Hollywood?

haha I think you know why that wouldn't happen.

White privilege as the new buzzword is used is the Marxist critical race theorists play at weaponizing people against the majority to bolster their political aims (instigating cultural revolution with the desire to establish authoritarian power). It appeals to peoples inherent tribalism. Resentment against the other.

Pitting people against each other isn't all that difficult.

Last edited:
There is definently one of the highest babe ratios in the world.

Most threads about hot women on sherdog have scandinavians shaking their head. Yall need a higher quality babe
I've worked in Sweden, Italy and the UK (lived in the UK) and married a Dutch woman. IMO Italian women were the most attractive. Sorry Scandinavia :(

I've worked in Sweden, Italy and the UK (lived in the UK) and married a Dutch woman. IMO Italian women were the most attractive. Sorry Scandinavia :(

Right up until their mid 20s when they start shaving. Sorry southern Europe. ;)

Italy has lovely women, but as a % of female population, scandinavia is hard to beat on sheer amount.

I was in Norway less than 3 weeks ago. Really not impressed.

35, shes not young anymore so she needs to shore up social brownie points to be relevant.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

batman-darkknightrises-catwoman-motorcycle-explosion.gif

f059b1026b23e6aa7430fa888b02a7d3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back