Another bagwork. Teardrop and thai heavy bag

Looks a lot better already, and more focused. I like how you're gazing at the bag and using your eyes, that's something anyone who spars or fights needs. Sadly it's often overlooked as a training tool.

You moving more, you are snapping more and you are more active. All good things. Lead uppercut looks pretty good.

You're still leaving your hands out there a little bit and you tend to drop your rear hand before throwing it, or just pull it away from your face. I know you like to emphasize the right hand after you've thrown it, and sometimes that can be fine, but it's a tendency you have with both hands even when you're not doing it deliberate.

So, careful of leaving your hands out there instead of naturally retracting them to their starting position/defensive position (whichever position you feel is right using). Maybe it'll help thinking about chambering/re-chambering them, and using the snap or whipping analogy. Also, careful about dropping them, or waiving them away from your face, before and after punching. Chin is rising a little bit as well.

Still, looks better!

*The one-two-lowkick in the MT vid on the bag looks pretty good, same with the lead hook and rear highkick and your spinning hook kick is nice.

Last edited:
Nice shirt. You trane UFC bro?

I don't like your rear hand punch where you throw the elbow out to the side, almost like a right hook. Do with that what you will.

Technique of kicks good

Punches pitter patter and you're not simulating footwork uper body movement defensive movements just being a static target

Put your weight behind some punches

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back