Another casualty by USADA

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Bradley Scott, 29, tested positive for benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine and accepted a two-year sanction for his violation under the UFC® Anti-Doping Program.

https://ufc.usada.org/bradley-scott-accepts-doping-sanction/

Isnt 2 days prior to the competition the limit? I guess it means this dude was snorting in his hotel fight week or something.

bradley-scott-scales-ufc-manchester.jpg

Wow for cocaine two years is steep, Jones is lucky USADA wasn’t there in 2014 when he got busted for cocaine, I. Don’t think he even got a suspension for it, he got it for the hit and run accident

I was always suspicious of Bradley Scott.

Jones probably sold him coke then snitched on him

Wow for cocaine two years is steep, Jones is lucky USADA wasn’t there in 2014 when he got busted for cocaine, I. Don’t think he even got a suspension for it, he got it for the hit and run accident
jones was out of comp. cocaine isnt prohibited out of comp

Considering it's out of your system relatively quick this fucker was probably doing lines the week leading up to the fight lmao

Bradley Scott, 29, tested positive for benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine and accepted a two-year sanction for his violation under the UFC® Anti-Doping Program.

https://ufc.usada.org/bradley-scott-accepts-doping-sanction/

Isnt 2 days prior to the competition the limit? I guess it means this dude was snorting in his hotel fight week or something.

bradley-scott-scales-ufc-manchester.jpg

the metabolite is detectable for 72 hours afte4r administration but USADA will look at the levels in the sample, speak to the athlete and look to see if when the athlete claimed he took it and how much matches what is present in the sample.

usada statement says that he was unable to provide any verifiable evidence.

how addicted can you be to use a couple of days away from your fight?

It's funny/sad that a cage fighter gets a two year suspension for coke when its usage drives so much of the financial world that impacts millions of people.

He was just trying to cut weight, coke is a great dieting option. Really though blow cuts away at your muscle tissue, that cant be a good thing leading up to fight week.

Well now we know who Jones switched his piss jar with

Back