Another crook COMMIE: Bernie and wife under FBI investigation

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, the cuck bitch who tells us what is morally evil and how the system is rigged is alleged to try to persuade banks to give his wife loans based on false information.
If you remember the college mrs sanders was president of went out of business because commies are such good business men.

story
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17888/whoa-bernie-sanders-and-his-wife-are-under-fbi-hank-berrien
Bernie Sanders has dismissed accusations that his wife Jane had committed fraud in obtaining bank loans for the now defunct Burlington College and Sanders’ Senate office had stepped in to help, calling the accusations “nonsense,” and blaming it on Donald Trump’s campaign manager in Vermont.

Cue the FBI, according to VTDigger, an online publication, according to Politico, which has an in-depth article about Jane Sanders’ alleged malfeasance. Although Brady Toensing, an attorney who chaired Trump’s Vermont campaign, had indeed asked for an investigation in January 2016 with a letter to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, he told Politico Magazine, “The investigation was started more than a year ago under President Obama, his Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and his United States Attorney, all of whom are Democrats.”

Now Sanders is worried, with the FBI and President Donald Trump’s Justice Department on his trail. As Politico Magazine reports, Jeff Weaver, Sanders’ longtime top political adviser, confirmed Sanders and his wife have retained high-powered lawyers to represent Jane Sanders, including Larry Robbins, who represented I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby and former Rep. Bill Jefferson.

On January 10, 2016, the U.S. attorney for Vermont received a “Request for an Investigation into Apparent Federal Bank Fraud.” The four-page letter said that when she was president of Burlington College, Jane Sanders had “orchestrated” the purchase of 33 acres along Lake Champlain in Burlington to expand the school, where her husband had served as mayor. The letter alleged that Jane Sanders had lied and inflated nearly $2 million she said donors had pledged to repay in order for her to secure a $10 million loan. The letter stated that she “successfully and intentionally engaged in a fraudulent scheme to actively conceal and misrepresent material facts from a federal financial institution,” asking for a federal investigation into potential bank fraud.

A second letter to federal prosecutors alleged that Bernie Sanders’ office had pressured the bank to approve the loan application submitted by his wife.

Now the FBI is investigating whether Bernie Sanders tried to help his wife with one of the loans.

Burlington College past president Carol Moore told Vermont Public Radio, “I was contacted and spoke with an FBI agent numerous times last spring, again last summer, recently, maybe a month ago.”

Weaver told Politico Magazine that any claim that Sanders intervened in a loan request was “ridiculous” and “false.”

You're just now hearing about this? Welcome to a year ago when it was almost relevant to politics.

I thought only his wife was in trouble. Didn't know Bernie is also tied into this.

I will reserve judgment until a legit news source reports the facts. Until then, I'll consider it fake news.

Also, raising minimum wage will bring the era of robots taking over uneducated dumb shits' jobs sooner. No one will pay a human being to be an oversized paper weight.

So, old Bernie isn't as pure as his minions would like us all to believe, eh? Feet of clay, and all that?

He's a con artist selling snake oil to rubes, lol. I mean, nobody really believed he would pull off (or even be allowed to all the milk and honey promises of free stuff if he were elected did they?

Last edited:
882 posts, and the majority of them are thread starters. calm it down, jesus.

Surprise!
;)

Lock 'em up!!!

Bernie Sanders is one of the most evil men I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my lifetime

Siccing his followers on people, being pro-establishment, and now this... when will it end?

You're just now hearing about this? Welcome to a year ago when it was almost relevant to politics.

That HE was under FBI investigation? Yes. You want to post the old article?
Also, it is relevant because believe it or not, he is still in politics and still has some sway over the cuckold youth.

882 posts, and the majority of them are thread starters. calm it down, jesus.

2000 posts plus and not one worth a shit. Get the fuck out of my threads if you are going to have a sissyfit reading them.

I will reserve judgment until a legit news source reports the facts. Until then, I'll consider it fake news.

Also, raising minimum wage will bring the era of robots taking over uneducated dumb shits' jobs sooner. No one will pay a human being to be an oversized paper weight.

Daily wire is legit.

Here it is on politico as well
http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...fraud-investigation-burlington-college-215297

Basically, you are going to stick your head up your ass because you don't want to believe. My threads might not be good for you as they are always filled with the truth the cucks get most butthurt over.

I thought only his wife was in trouble. Didn't know Bernie is also tied into this.

Well, fawlty was sitting on this info for months apparently.

That HE was under FBI investigation? Yes. You want to post the old article?
Also, it is relevant because believe it or not, he is still in politics and still has some sway over the cuckold youth.

2000 posts plus and not one worth a shit. Get the fuck out of my threads if you are going to have a sissyfit reading them.

Daily wire is legit.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/st...fraud-investigation-burlington-college-215297

Basically, you are going to stick your head up your ass because you don't want to believe. My threads might not be good for you as they are always filled with the truth the cucks get most butthurt over.

Well, fawlty was sitting on this info for months apparently.

Or you could not be a cunt and spam the shit out of the war room front page with SO MANY WORDS NEEDLESSLY CAP LOCKED..........

Daily wire is legit.

No. I'm just keenly aware that many on this forum are extremely stupid and spread fake news, so I'll get my news from a legit source instead. LOL.

What's the average IQ of someone who can't make a point without fomenting cuck all the time?

It's weird to see a movement like this

It just goes to show that they're practically all a bunch of double talking con artists that'll do and say anything to get votes, whether it be Presidential or Senatorial elections. Should be the official definition of Politician.

What's the average IQ of someone who can't make a point without fomenting cuck all the time?

It's weird to see a movement like this

We're like 8 months away from Trump rallies showcasing people throwing their shit at each other. People will just be yelling monosyllabic words at each other. Cuck and Trump, over and over. Shit, lots of Trump rallies are already that anyway.

Bernie Sanders is one of the most evil men I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my lifetime

Siccing his followers on people, being pro-establishment, and now this... when will it end?
lmao KORN, the worst thing Sanders has done in his life was allow himself to get cucked by some fat fucking piece of shit BLM racists

lmao KORN, the worst thing Sanders has done in his life was allow himself to get cucked by some fat fucking piece of shit BLM racists

Also true, but don't call me KORN ;_;

5bBTzUj.jpg

Back