Another crook COMMIE: Bernie and wife under FBI investigation

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/09/fbi...-is-running-on-politics-alone-commentary.html

from the article:

Bernie Sanders probe proves FBI really is in tatters
  • The FBI probe of Jane Sanders, wife of Senator Bernie Sanders, is reportedly still ongoing.
  • The enduring probe is the latest example of the growing politicization of the FBI and other federal agencies.
  • The government's overall credibility is suffering its worst crisis in decades.
Could have used positive Bernie Sanders reporting when he ran against the hag

So, old Bernie isn't as pure as his minions would like us all to believe, eh? Feet of clay, and all that?

He's a con artist selling snake oil to rubes, lol. I mean, nobody really believed he would pull off (or even be allowed to all the milk and honey promises of free stuff if he were elected did they?
You stupid fucking cunt. Looks like I have to explain things to the typical right wing loser like this guy.

Only you childish cowards on the Right look for a Man on a Horse...an authoritarian leader who is "purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"...Bernie is championing a cause of economic justice. You right wingers have been fucked so long and programmed so thoroughly by your economic masters that you identify with his tax cuts instead of your Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, as well as your flat wages and lost benefits.

That's what intelligent rationally self-motivated people address and as informed Americans, we align ourselves with like minded political representatives.

You right wingers just do as your told...that's why you're such sadistic fucks bc all you add to the calculus is brutish insults because you have nothing of substance to add. You're as complicated as the Sunday cartoons.

'Milk and Honey promises"...are you even conscious or are you dazed in a permanent ass-up position to make it easier for the moneyed elites to insert their dongs of domination into your quivering inviting orifices of surrender?

Trickle down, Self-regulating, winnable nuclear war, Clean Coal and on and on. You simpletons on the Right believe what you're told. That's all you do.

Now take your paranoid cowardly ramblings and get lost.

You stupid fucking cunt. Looks like I have to explain things to the typical right wing loser like this guy.

Only you childish cowards on the Right look for a Man on a Horse...an authoritarian leader who is "purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"...Bernie is championing a cause of economic justice. You right wingers have been fucked so long and programmed so thoroughly by your economic masters that you identify with his tax cuts instead of your Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, as well as your flat wages and lost benefits.

That's what intelligent rationally self-motivated people address and as informed Americans, we align ourselves with like minded political representatives.

You right wingers just do as your told...that's why you're such sadistic fucks bc all you add to the calculus is brutish insults because you have nothing of substance to add. You're as complicated as the Sunday cartoons.

'Milk and Honey promises"...are you even conscious or are you dazed in a permanent ass-up position to make it easier for the moneyed elites to insert their dongs of domination into your quivering inviting orifices of surrender?

Trickle down, Self-regulating, winnable nuclear war, Clean Coal and on and on. You simpletons on the Right believe what you're told. That's all you do.

160917-Street-if-men-had-periods-tease_dd7bj9

Yes, Men Can Have Periods and We Need to Talk About Them

i-believe-t-shirt-lg.gif

"OMG I have never seen the butthurt so strong as in this one" - OB1

this is a guy with lots of friends. you can tell

tenor.gif

lol

We allowed to talk shit now in the War Room now? Does this go for both sides?

I'm down if so.

@TeTe @Captain Davis @computer fogie

The left is on a perpetual state of butt rustlement... and I LOVE IT!! AND I LOVE IT!!

Back