Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

It's honestly past the point where I (and I'm assuming anyone) can tell whether this is serious or meant to be a parody.
You think this is a joke?
giphy.gif

Look at the pathetic faces of other politicians with fake smiles and submission to Trump, face it Trump is the most alpha male in many decades. Glad to have a President with strong personality.

giphy.gif

Look at the pathetic faces of other politicians with fake smiles and submission to Trump, face it Trump is the most alpha male in many decades. Glad to have a President with strong personality.

You might feel differently about what defines "alpha" versus just being socially unaware/won't need to look up to guys like that when you graduate from high school.

You should watch The Office, if you haven't already. I think you'll find that Steve Carrell's character is super bad ass and alpha.

You might feel differently about what defines "alpha" versus just being socially unaware/won't need to look up to guys like that when you graduate from high school.

You should watch The Office, if you haven't already. I think you'll find that Steve Carrell's character is super bad ass and alpha.
Salty much Trotsky? Your communism was a loser, and you should fear Trump, he is gonna defeat the evil communism again.<GinJuice>

When Bama sends a democratic Senator to Washington in 2018, do you think Trump possesses the introspection to realize he made sure his party would lose the Senate?

giphy.gif

Trump is an international joke.He's a clown in a suit.His supporters are worse than him,a truly deplorable bunch.Excited by his pig headed behaviour,they're the biggest group of spastics to exist.

Trump is an international joke.He's a clown in a suit.His supporters are worse than him,a truly deplorable bunch.Excited by his pig headed behaviour,they're the biggest group of spastics to exist.
{<jordan}
Who the fucks cares about third world or the europeans cucks?They act like they are Trump bitches.

giphy.gif

You mean the faces of cringe?

Trump is a hustler. A confidence man...for you on the Right, that means conman. He builds himself up anyway he can...generally by tearing down others like loyal colleagues, racial minorities and grieving widows. He's tough...a leader. And the cowardly ignorant cattle love it. In Trumpland, there is no such concept as 'beneath the dignity of the office' or 'human dignity' for that matter.

Trump is a hustler. A confidence man...for you on the Right, that means conman. He builds himself up anyway he can...generally by tearing down others like loyal colleagues, racial minorities and grieving widows. He's tough...a leader. And the cowardly ignorant cattle love it. In Trumpland, there is no such concept as 'beneath the dignity of the office' or 'human dignity' for that matter.

trump is definitely a hustler .. has many faults like anyone else .. but he's sure as hell is a hustler .. and a damn good one .. took down the entire gop, bushes, clintons, democrats .. made them all cry while riding first class to the white house

His own party has been sabotaging his agenda since day one so yeah I think he should start calling people out. You may not like his call out methodology but you'll get over it.

Back