Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

That's how Trump manages to stay afloat. Most politicians will get sunk saying half the stuff he does, but Trump does it so quickly that people have to keep moving their attention away to the next one, essentially giving him a free pass for the last.

Right. That's why I make threads every day about how angry I am about Trump being in office. Oh wait...thats you

You took the giant leap of asking my to kill myself. Even the leftist of leftists wouldn't do that. You want full dotard. NEVER go full dotard

It's just too bad they supported him in the first place when they knew he's a fucking liar through to the bone.
prolly they supported him because he was leading in the polls? and they prolly thought he would go away fast anyway.

prolly they supported him because he was leading in the polls? and they prolly thought he would go away fast anyway.

Yup. They support front runners. And they bail when it looks like they will lose

Very brave positions

Yah, I can't support anyone simply because they have a good chance of winning.
On that, I'm glad Kid Rock is out before I had to find out what he represents...

It's the reason I have respect for so few of them: they simply can't criticise him. THIS is a man above criticism, to them.

It's blind devotion to their guy, no matter what.

We're living in an American cult of personality now.

This is how NK "Politicians" act towards "Dear Leader."

Yah, I can't support anyone simply because they have a good chance of winning.
On that, I'm glad Kid Rock is out before I had to find out what he represents...

lol Stern fan? Kid Rock said on Howard Stern that he was not running for senate

Nah haven't listened since satellite.

I just think it's a bad road, celebrities in office.

I agree. Kid Rock stated, "FUK NO" when asked if he was running for Senate so I feel a small sense of relief

If you have kids, why do you spend so much time online? Wouldnt it be better to be a more active father for their sake? lol

They are in school man. Contrary to your belief I'm not really online that much. I jump in and out while I'm working and on slower days I post more than more busy days. Probably like a lot of people in here. You will never find me posting at night when I'm with my kids or on weekend for that matter

Back