Another Reason to Hate Millennials - Rated Worst Tippers

Anybody with any sort of social skills at all knows how to tip their bartender

Youve called me stupid and annoyed me enough. Fuck off you prick. Quit quoting me i have nothing to say to you

I didn't call you stupid. However I'm now calling you an emotional toddler.

Tipping culture is retarded. If someone does a good job, goes above and beyond then they get a tip. If they do their job, that's what their wage is for.

So now you have a choice and you'd prefer a system that took that choice away from you ? Math too difficult for you ? I think what's really going is that you want to be a cheap fuck without being judged by others for it , so you make up some silly argument that forcing you to subsidize the waitstaff is somehow superior to allowing you discretion.

The argument is really moot in your case anyhow , nobody sees you coming and expects more than the standard " $2 no matter what da bill is " anyhow.

You sound upset, you should check on those jimmies.

{<jimmies}

Serious question:

If one of your employees complains about tips, do you blame him or blame the customer?

Need more info.

Maybe they fucked up on a table

Maybe the customers were assholes who stiff them... It happens. And forget about prom night.... lol. You might as well be working for charity when the High Schoolers come flooding in.

Anyway, typically the good tippers and the assholes average out. The thing about people who stiff tables, they rarely return and are definitely are not regulars. While regulars, even those who tip the average rate, get recognized and treated well. I'd take an average tipper anytime over an empty table.

Oh cool you know a waiter, so that negates the fact that every restaurant in the country schedules servers for shifts under 8 hours

The cost of living has increased. This isnt a conspiracy to take your money. The sugggested tip increase reflects the dollars value and what it costs for these people to continue to provide you service

You can be smart. I wouldnt break bread with a cheapskate.

Ther

Ooh, you called me a cheapskate. I'm going to go cry into my salary all night.

Why do do this man? Why you call me cheap? I'm so sad.

Need more info.

Maybe they fucked up on a table

Maybe the customers were assholes who stiff them... It happens. And forget about prom night.... lol. You might as well be working for charity when the High Schoolers come flooding in.

Anyway, typically the good tippers and the assholes average out. The thing about people who stiff tables, they rarely return and are definitely are not regulars. While regulars, even those who tip the average rate, get recognized and treated well. I'd take an average tipper anytime over an empty table.
Which is why I dont understand this thread. You have NO opportunity to make anything better to be pissed off at customers (especially an entire generation) but you have all the opportunity in the world to coach up your employee, or hone your own skill.

Some people are just assholes who want to fuck your day up. Why let them.

You sound upset, you should check on those jimmies.

{<jimmies}

I think the upset guy is the one poor enough that his social injustice cause de jour is having to drop an extra 10 or 20 bucks......usually less, for a meal that's been cooked and served to him . I'd probably be " upset " too if that kinda piddly shit was on my stuff to get assed up about meter.

I think the upset guy is the one poor enough that his social injustice cause de jour is having to drop an extra 10 or 20 bucks......usually less, for a meal that's been cooked and served to you . I'd probably be " upset " too if that kinda shit was on my stuff to get assed up about meter.

Why do you rely on the coercion of strangers instead of your own skillset?

I don't even look down on waiters, but you guys sure are making a good case for it with this entitlement bullshit.

What do you know about restaurants?

Just curious, becuse ive owned one.
And worked in and managed dozens. I currently work in one of the most famous in a huge city.

I can just say for a fact they cant pay a waitstaff. This isnt a debate or an argument. Its just a fucking facf

I've worked in restaurants for a decade.

You owning a restaurant just tells me you're another cheap fuck who refuses to pay your staff in hopes that the tips are enough to keep them around. If you don't do enough business to pay your workers, you're a failure that gets away with shitty exploitative loopholes that allow you to barely pay staff at all.

At least be honest about it.

Serious question:

If one of your employees complains about tips, do you blame him or blame the customer?
It depends. When theres a regular who is known for not tipping ill take the waiters side.
Ooh, you called me a cheapskate. I'm going to go cry into my salary all night.

Why do do this man? Why you call me cheap? I'm so sad.
The insult was that i wouldnt hang out with you.

Im sure thats true for anybody worth being around

I've worked in restaurants for a decade.

You owning a restaurant just tells me you're another cheap fuck who refuses to pay your staff in hopes that the tips are enough to keep them around. If you don't do enough business to pay your workers, you're a failure that gets away with shitty exploitative loopholes that allow you to barely pay staff at all.

At least be honest about it.
I actually owned a series of food trucks and worked my ass off and lost everything i had.

But cool. Im a dumb dick

You guys are all cheap. Theres no excuse for hatting on tipping besides being cheap as hell.

Ive met a few people from this webdsite and wound up buying all the drinks both times. Something about sherdog i guess

I actually owned a series of food trucks and worked my ass off and lost everything i had.

But cool. Im a dumb dick

You guys are all cheap. Theres no excuse for hatting on tipping besides being cheap as hell.

Ive met a few people from this webdsite and wound up buying all the drinks both times. Something about sherdog i guess

I've already said that I tip well. Doesn't mean I can't point out that it's a scam that allows employers to pay their staff almost nothing. You argue that you'd have to raise prices, but the customers are paying more either way.

So, the only difference between customers paying more now versus paying more in the event that you decide to pay your staff is that only one of those options cuts into your pocket.

Why do you rely on the coercion of strangers instead of your own skillset?

I don't even look down on waiters, but you guys sure are making a good case for it with this entitlement bullshit.

"You guys " ? I waited tables almost 20 years ago , for about 3 months.....but yeah whatever. Coincidentally long enough to figure that even brothers hated waiting on other brothers , seems the black community has been making a valiant stand to the grievous affront that is tipping for eons now.

Stunning AND brave.

"You guys " ? I waited tables almost 20 years ago , for about 3 months.....but yeah whatever. Coincidentally long enough to figure that even brothers hated waiting on other brothers , seems the black community has been making a valiant stand to the grievous affront that is tipping for eons now.

Stunning AND brave.

Ah, so now it's because i'm a brother that I don't tip (even though I do).

Man oh man.

But cool. Im a dumb dick

You are not interested in having a conversation whatsoever. Not sure why you are even doing this anymore. Trolling?

I've already said that I tip well. Doesn't mean I can't point out that it's a scam that allows employers to pay their staff almost nothing. You argue that you'd have to raise prices, but the customers are paying more either way.

So, the only difference between customers paying more now versus paying more in the event that you decide to pay your staff is that only one of those options cuts into your pocket.
Beer, i like you bro.

You arent paying attention in this thread.

The waiters dont want to be paid a low hourly. The restaurant cant afford it

Your food goes up, service goes down.. And for someone like my sister who is a professional waitress raising 2 kids and got pregnant in highschool. Well im sure youre gonna wind up paying taxes for her food stamps and the thosands of americans like her.

Like everything else, it's probably because they think that the government should be providing tips for people too. #Bernie2020

Beer, i like you bro.

You arent paying attention in this thread.

The waiters dont want to be paid a low hourly. The restaurant cant afford it

Your food goes up, service goes down.. And for someone like my sister who is a professional waitress raising 2 kids and got pregnant in highschool. Well im sure youre gonna wind up paying taxes for her food stamps and the thosands of americans like her.
Raise the price of food and raise the wages. I dont want someone having to dance a little jig and tell me what I want to hear so they can afford to feed their family. How demeaning.

Back