Another transgender fighter, except....

I have no problem with this.

It's a lot more fair then the men who switch sides to compete in the women's division.

She probably has a bigger dick than I do
hqseGec.gif

As long as her levels pass the testing protocol, I say let her bang. She's still at a physical disadvantage so props to her. She's still female. The parts you can't see - skeletal, bone density, tendon and slow-twitch density. That's why I wouldn't agree with M2F fighting and that's why I wouldn't feel fair fighting her. But again, more power to her.

I think the response should be telling to trans proponents of m2f fighting in women's Divisions. Not that there are any here, they're a rare breed, but still they have captured the mainstream which to me is fucking weird as fuck.

#1 rule of transgenders is You Do Not Talk About Transgenders

topless pics.. Brutal.
I would aim for the tits. Pow
CN3R2PKGJRHRJD6VVEO2PLIWAA.jpg

Pathetic that a man is fighting women.

Pathetic that a man is fighting women.

I assume you're trolling but for fun, let's examine your position if you don't mind?

Why did you say it's pathetic? In a paragraph if possible.

This is much ballsier than the "trans women" competing against biological women.

That said, I wouldn't accept a fight against a biological woman, even if he is juiced to the gills. It's a lose/lose situation. You either beat up someone who is biologically female and inherently has disadvantages, or you lose to that person despite having a massive advantage.

She won one fight. As she fights tougher opponents, she's going to get crushed into the ground. Lol @ wasting time on a dead-end career like this, especially consider her specific disadvantages. She's probably injecting T up to the higher end of the natural male spectrum, but that won't save her.

I've always been real excited by any weaker or lighter fighters stepping up to the plate. I don't agree with weight classes or gender divides.

Fighting is about the life or death struggle, red in tooth and claw etc. In my opinion anyway.

That's why I like this shit, it's awesome.
Yeah I have to give this guy respect. It's almost like Penn fighting Machida or something.

This is much ballsier than the "trans women" competing against biological women.

That said, I wouldn't accept a fight against a biological woman, even if he is juiced to the gills. It's a lose/lose situation. You either beat up someone who is biologically female and inherently has disadvantages, or you lose to that person despite having a massive advantage.

That's kinda why I want her to do well. To prove it isn't a lose/lose.

I assume you're trolling but for fun, let's examine your position if you don't mind?

Why did you say it's pathetic? In a paragraph if possible.
First, why would you assume I’m trolling? I’m guessing you think it’s fair game for men to fight women?

I'm more surprised (or not) by the articles aimed at "cisgenders" as if being straight is a bad thing now, all because she beat a straight male.

I couldn't even fight if I wanted to because my natural testosterone production would get me a 2 year ban by the USADA.

Back