Another transgender fighter, except....

All this shit is super weird but best of luck to her. She better work extra hard because Fallon Fox is at a much greater advantage and he got finished by Ashlee Evans-Smith.

Assholes, the lot you. This is why Sherdog is considered a joke of a website.

First, why would you assume I’m trolling? I’m guessing you think it’s fair game for men to fight women?

I asked why you said it was pathetic, I can't answer that question for you, you'll have to do better than that.

Assuming you meant to say that it's unfair for men to fight women and hence pathetic for the men involved I would answer thus:

Fighting is always unfair to some degree, height, bone structure, cognition, genes, experience etc etc etc are all different. We tend to only care if the people are healthy, of sound mind (sometimes) and are broadly of the same experience, so it's not really fairness that is the issue here as such criteria were satisfied.

Secondly the f2m person won their bout, that indicates that in this instance it was in fact unfair to their opponent. The opposite of what your maybe suggesting.

I invite you to clarify your position.

Is it weird that I don't consider F to M trannys to be trannys? I just tend to kinda think of them as :eek::eek::eek:s, like Cher's quasi-son. Real trannys have big huge fake tits and asses and don't speak english

More power to this F to M dude tho, I see zero ethical problem with him wanting to compete vs men. The reverse scenario is when it becomes fucked up

Sports is where I draw the line, especially combat sports. Dudes fight dudes, women fight women. Women on hormone and roids fight no one.

I asked why you said it was pathetic, I can't answer that question for you, you'll have to do better than that.

Assuming you meant to say that it's unfair for men to fight women and hence pathetic for the men involved I would answer thus:

Fighting is always unfair to some degree, height, bone structure, cognition, genes, experience etc etc etc are all different. We tend to only care if the people are healthy, of sound mind (sometimes) and are broadly of the same experience, so it's not really fairness that is the issue here as such criteria were satisfied.

Secondly the f2m person won their bout, that indicates that in this instance it was in fact unfair to their opponent. The opposite of what your maybe suggesting.

I invite you to clarify your position.
I didn’t ask you to answer your question for me, did I? I asked you why you assumed I was trolling. Keep up. Answer that, then I’ll answer your question.

I didn’t ask you to answer your question for me, did I? I asked you why you assumed I was trolling. Keep up. Answer that, then I’ll answer your question.

Because saying something as absolute as:
"Pathetic that a man is fighting women," and calling him a woman rather than an f2m person or a XX chromosome person seems needlessly confrontational.

It's just so obviously open to criticism that I didn't think someone would post it seriously, in a thread such an intellectual heavyweight as I were overseeing.

At least I hoped so, and that's why I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Because saying something as absolute as:
"Pathetic that a man is fighting women," and calling him a woman rather than an f2m person or a XX chromosome person seems needlessly confrontational.

It's just so obviously open to criticism that I didn't think someone would post it seriously, in a thread such an intellectual heavyweight as I were overseeing.

At least I hoped so, and that's why I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
That's kinda why I want her to do well. To prove it isn't a lose/lose.

You want her to do well? Not f2m?

You seem pretty full of yourself and hypocritical. It is pathetic for a man to fight a woman, unless he’s literally defending his life. Women typically are inferior to men physically when it comes to fighting. An example of a woman beating a man here or there, does not change the fact that a man has massive physical advantages. Those advantages make it unfair and pathetic.

Last edited:
No matter how much she dopes she will never have the same physical advantage of males. FtM in sports seems fair competition wise BUT we should stick to XX fighting XX and so forth. World needs a reset in this bullshit of gender issues, you are born male or female deal with it, if you want to change that accept that you can´t force people to accept crazy peoples games.
*He

You want her to do well? Not f2m?

You seem pretty full of yourself and hypocritical. It is pathetic for a man to fight a woman, unless he’s literally defending his life. Women typically are inferior to men physically when it comes to fighting. An example of a woman beating a man here or there, does not change the fact that a man has massive physical advantages. Those advantages make it unfair and pathetic.

Yeah, my mistake. In my defense however I was talking about the whole of your post, not specifically the gendered pronoun.

What about Royce Gracie? He was at a colossal physical disadvantage, do you think he should have been prevented from fighting because it was unfair and pathetic?

Do you not see how easy it is to dispatch your arguement?

i wish i could comment on this topic but i dont wanna get banned, sued, fired from my job and sued again just because i spoke my mind, oh freedom how i miss you

Yeah, my mistake. In my defense however I was talking about the whole of your post, not specifically the gendered pronoun.

What about Royce Gracie? He was at a colossal physical disadvantage, do you think he should have been prevented from fighting because it was unfair and pathetic?

You haven’t dispatched anything. When you said her, you weren’t talking about my post, were you? Now you’re trying to backtrack and say you were addressing something else in regards to my post. Accept your hypocrisy. The whole of my post wasn’t about gender pronouns, you added that part, and were called on your hypocrisy. You completely ignore that biological differences exist in men and women. Being a few inches shorter or taller, or having a weight advantage between two men, isn’t the same as the differences of males and females. I would say that weight classes are a good idea though. Tj dillashaw vs Jon Jones would be pathetic imho.

Um, they created weight classes for that, and disallow people from fighting all the time when they are too physically disadvantaged. It’s what the orgs do to keep people from getting killed.
We can accept as a society that people feel emotionally and psychologically like the other sex. But that doesn’t change the biology. Men have superior numbers in every sport their is. It’s not that men are harder workers or more dedicated. It’s that physically we are faster, stronger, larger, have more endurance, and are built to be such.

I don't have any data on that, without it I assume the levels are normal male levels. Do you know of any data to the contrary?
Have you looked on Sherbro Database?

I've always been real excited by any weaker or lighter fighters stepping up to the plate. I don't agree with weight classes or gender divides.

Fighting is about the life or death struggle, red in tooth and claw etc. In my opinion anyway.

That's why I like this shit, it's awesome.

Will it be awsome when she fights someone who isn't 0-6 and gets beaten unconcious?

I'll concur that it's like a "middleweight fighting heavyweights" when I see how much testosterone and nandrolone it doses.

Definitely not the crime that transgender men competing against women is, at face value, but that doesn't mean this person isn't using chemistry in a fashion that parallels TRT, and we all remember the sob stories surrounding that debacle.

I can respect a female transitioning to male and fighting biological males. Granted he beat a 0-6 opponent but still. That's respectful and the odds aren't on his favor.

I do have a problem with the opposite though where you have a biological male that has transitioned to female and is playing with biological females? Is this fair?

I got into a spat with someone over it on Twitter and they claimed that she is the exactly same as a regular female and that women come in all shapes and sizes. Are people really that delusional?

Back