Ansem>any Soulsborne boss

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
so I finally beat Malificent after taking a 6 month break from Kingdom Hearts. After desperately button mashing my way to victory, I’m thrust into another scrotum-smashing boss fight almost immediately.

Ansem is harder than any Dark Souls/Bloodborne boss. His final phase is nothing but magic spam and if you heal he will interrupt it and kill you. I haven’t raged this hard since Ds2: Scholar of the First Sin. Pretty sure the entire neighborhood can hear me.

There are lots of very difficult bosses outside the souls series.

One that I remember is Unlimited Indalecio in Star Ocean 2, some hunts in Final Fantasy XIII-2 are crazy difficult, Omega Weapon in Final fantasy VIII. But I agree that Ansem is a motherfucker.

Over levelling is the way to go. One swipe of your scythe and they will fall .

If you think Ansem is hard then good luck with Lingering Will in KH2 Final Mix.

Still to this day, I have not been able to conquer Sephiroth. In KH1 arena, he was too op for me.. he is literal KH cancer lol.
Same. Probably could if I could be bothered grinding up but never felt like putting the hours in.

Beat the big demon volcano but the mobs after him are endless cancer and AIDS so I ragequit

You're the only person I've ever seen hold that opinion. Do you mean the level design is linear?
Yes each world there is nothing to do but follow the story then you're done. In KH1 there were a lot of times you needed new skills to find new areas and secrets in the worlds to find new items and materials. The combat in the KH games isn't interesting enough to just be a linear hack n slash with light RPG elements. I like side quests and exploring.

Yes each world there is nothing to do but follow the story then you're done. In KH1 there were a lot of times you needed new skills to find new areas and secrets in the worlds to find new items and materials. The combat in the KH games isn't interesting enough to just be a linear hack n slash with light RPG elements. I like side quests and exploring.
Yeah, I understand what you mean. Hollow Bastion in KH2 has a lot to do though with new areas opening up as you progress through the story, but that's about it. Hopefully we'll get more like that in KH 3

Who’s this asshole with the lightsaber where the dragon used to be?

Back