Ansem>any Soulsborne boss

Who’s this asshole with the lightsaber where the dragon used to be?
He's called Xemnas. You get a secret Ansem report for beating him and a cut scene.

Well can’t beat phantom or xenmas or the hades cup or the mob after chernobog so this game is pretty much done for me

I found him pretty easy, but at that point I had beaten all the side stuff and was basically a DPS monster. The hardest fight in the game for me was actually Riku. I remember having to watch that goddamn cutscene a billion times before the fight, I think I was underleveled when I got to Hollow Bastion. What a great game series, too bad I'll probably never play the 3rd, I spent so long 100%ing the second one to get that teaser trailer.

Well can’t beat phantom or xenmas or the hades cup or the mob after chernobog so this game is pretty much done for me
What level are you? You might just wanna grind up a little.

Try and get in the 60s if you're having trouble. If you haven't got all the Trinity Marks or Dalmatian Puppies you could do that and level up as you go.

I only attempted phantom once and saw the fight mechanics were irritating. And everyone recommends being level 65 or higher to do everything I have left. I did hundred acre woods and the Dalmatians, what side stuff did I miss? @GoldenAzazel

I saw a video where the dude had Soras Hp bar snaking across the entire screen and same with Donald’s mp bar. He must have grinded for hours

I only attempted phantom once and saw the fight mechanics were irritating. And everyone recommends being level 65 or higher to do everything I have left. I did hundred acre woods and the Dalmatians, what side stuff did I miss? @GoldenAzazel
There's the Trinity Marks and getting all the chests. There's also working towards getting the Ultima Weapon by doing the synthesis stuff in Traverse Town.

There's the Trinity Marks and getting all the chests. There's also working towards getting the Ultima Weapon by doing the synthesis stuff in Traverse Town.
Is Ultima much better than Divine Rose? Worth the grind?

Is Ultima much better than Divine Rose? Worth the grind?
Ultima is +9 Strength and +2 Magic whereas Divine Rose is +7 Strength and no Magic bonus. You just need to synthesise one of every item in the moogle shop. It might be worth looking up a guide on the quickest way to do that.

Ultima is +9 Strength and +2 Magic whereas Divine Rose is +7 Strength and no Magic bonus. You just need to synthesise one of every item in the moogle shop. It might be worth looking up a guide on the quickest way to do that.
Well add Sniperwild to the list of shit I can’t beat to get the powerstone.

Beat the Hades cup. Still can’t beat the Sniperwild for the Power Stone. I did go back to KH 2 and beat the burning building. Had no idea all you had to do was summon chicken little to keep the fire from moving.

Kind of sounds like he is more cheesy than he is difficult. Not really the same thing

Back