Antarctica Melting 3x Faster Than We Thought

So I have to make my life more inconvenient while the rest of the world works in the opposite way?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

how did i say you have to make your life more inconvenient? youre still making shit up and being silly. no one is telling you to drive a prius, so you can skip that joke next.

china is one of the largest investors in solar tech in the world. in a decade or so, you might be buying a battery or photovoltaic cell from jinko solar. theyve been dirty as shit, and still are. just like we were when we first industrialized. theyre changing though....quickly.

its been slow because of attitudes like yours. fossil fuel misinformation and shilling have kept people believing that we might as well continue on with the status quo. there is no problem....keep filling up with the normal shit.

and you're wrong btw.

alternative fuels of all types are only growing growing growing growing. even with all the scandals and screw ups with companies like Tesla....go check their stock price right now.

Energy is energy. Even if China has the ability to be energy positive solely off solar in two decades it’s a slice of the issue.

what?
what?

Just saw my typo. But youre not dumb enough too not know that even current clean energy has a portion of dirty energy involved in its life cycle. (Creation etc)

Throw money at the issue. I’m for it, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll probably be dead before any change we make in the future actually starts to “fix” the climate.

You have to educate yourself on the topic man. The whole argument is that human activity is raising the temperature on the planet and it only takes a degree or two increments to see the damage and that speaks nothing to the unseen damage (to wildlife, environment, etc.). I just urge people to look into it.

So what if we are raising the temperature? How do we know we can stop it? ehat is the actual problem you are afraid of? My pool changes temperature all the time... I haven't died yet

My pool changes temperature all the time... I haven't died yet
I think we've set a new all-time high bar for dipshittery here. For perspective, this is at least one hundred times more retarded than Inhofe bringing that snowball onto the senate floor.

So what if we are raising the temperature? How do we know we can stop it? ehat is the actual problem you are afraid of? My pool changes temperature all the time... I haven't died yet
I've kept my patience with you but you're so badly informed on the topic that all I can say is you need to read up.

Just saw my typo. But youre not dumb enough too not know that even current clean energy has a portion of dirty energy involved in its life cycle. (Creation etc)

this is sometimes true. buying a prius will not make you cleaner, but will just make you a different kind of dirty, for example.

but solar energy is pretty damn clean, as is hydroelectric etc. and solar energy cannot be monopolized....no one can buy the sun. it can be used when cloudy or dark now. batteries are only getting better for it.

Throw money at the issue. I’m for it, but it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll probably be dead before any change we make in the future actually starts to “fix” the climate.

youre just making shit up here. you dont know a timeframe for any of this. hell, we arent even sure if every country goes as green as possible that it will make any difference at this point, with regard to climate.

my stance is, more efficient fuels are better for everyone regardless. everyone is currently tooled to use fossil fuels, and they are the most powerful countries on earth. therefore, its difficult to make the transition. but in the long run, cleaner and more efficient energy is better for businesses, individuals, certainly regional pollution, and possibly global warming.

I'll start believing in man made global warming as soon as rich fucks that live on Newport Bay, start abandoning their homes.

if tides are rising at alarming rates, I expect that stunners on Balboa that go for 30M will be abandoned. Someone please wake me up when that happens, proof is in the pudding.
They won't abandon them, just move them back. Tells you nothing.

this is sometimes true. buying a prius will not make you cleaner, but will just make you a different kind of dirty, for example.

but solar energy is pretty damn clean, as is hydroelectric etc. and solar energy cannot be monopolized....no one can buy the sun. it can be used when cloudy or dark now. batteries are only getting better for it.

youre just making shit up here. you dont know a timeframe for any of this. hell, we arent even sure if every country goes as green as possible that it will make any difference at this point, with regard to climate.

my stance is, more efficient fuels are better for everyone regardless. everyone is currently tooled to use fossil fuels, and they are the most powerful countries on earth. therefore, its difficult to make the transition. but in the long run, cleaner and more efficient energy is better for businesses, individuals, certainly regional pollution, and possibly global warming.

True, it's conjecture. But c'mon... You know the world can't even keep car companies honest.

I'm all for dumping as much manpower and money into the issue as we need. But I'm just not sold we can fix it in time with just a worry that Miami might be underwater in 100 years. Without a rallying disaster beyond science that is assaulted at every turn.

Yep. We figured out how to make it heat up a lot faster than it can on its own. I wonder why you even post in these threads to drop your bumpkin slop.

How much would it have heated on it's own fawlty?

I think we've set a new all-time high bar for dipshittery here. For perspective, this is at least one hundred times more retarded than Inhofe bringing that snowball onto the senate floor.

I dont think you understand what I'm asking. What is it about rising temperatures that is so scary?

I've kept my patience with you but you're so badly informed on the topic that all I can say is you need to read up.

Lmao that's right tuck tail you coward. Name just 1 issue and we can discuss how to go about solving it. You prefer to do this vague pussyfooting around.

Fact: Hispanic bean farts rank second only to cattle farts in ozone destroying methane pollution

Lmao that's right tuck tail you coward. Name just 1 issue and we can discuss how to go about solving it. You prefer to do this vague pussyfooting around.
What the fuck is wrong with you? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about so I'm not going to waste time with someone challenging me out of ignorance.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about so I'm not going to waste time with someone challenging me out of ignorance.

You're acting like things need to change because something drastic might happen. Then when somebody asks what might happen you start bitching them out telling them to research.

No wonder nobody actually gives a shit...

You're acting like things need to change because something drastic might happen. Then when somebody asks what might happen you start bitching them out telling them to research.

Yes, no wonder. I mean, who can be bothered to read a fucking book and actually learn something?

Yes, no wonder. I mean, who can be bothered to read a fucking book and actually learn something?
Seems like you've got it all figured out. Why arent you doing something?

We are in a discussion forum... cant be bothered to discuss things? Yet you seem to have time and energy to bitch about things?

Back