Anthony Bourdain kills himself

Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.

CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.

"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," the network said in a statement Friday morning. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."

Source:
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

JR and Anthony hung out, sad stuff man..RIP

Parts Unknown is one of my favorite shows. Sad stuff.

Stuff like this I don’t get.
Not too hard to get.

It's a safe bet he was dealing with things that he didn't let the public know about and couldn't take it any ore. There have been enough suicides out there that we know this now

Then why would you even mention Joe crying about it on his podcast? Insinuates as if it's not genuine.

It is known Joe and Anthony are close friends. It is also known that Joe likes to cry on his podcast these days. Thus, Joe will definitely cry on his podcast for the death of his close friend.

I'm simply predicting the future based on what has happened.

It doesn't equate to John Lennon's death but I still liked his shows. He had a certain with about him that made his shows very enjoyable.

Sucks

WTF? Did he actually commit suicide, or did he "kill himself" by overdose or something?

Not too crazy. He did seem like he was always really sad imo. I feel for his family and friends. RIP

Back