Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds terroristy to be soliciting for a Subway to be shut down. Where does the O&A sub run in New York?

a61f146a7458354d26e81f09ab8134ec--charlie-kelly-charlie-day.jpg

The guy is under a ton of stress right now, his co-host is fuct and probably not returning, his mom died, and he just had a crazy thing with one of his friends on the AA show. Get off his nuts for a bit people. I get it though, these are the pests that o&a started turning on them.

The guy is under a ton of stress right now, his co-host is fuct and probably not returning, his mom died, and he just had a crazy thing with one of his friends on the AA show. Get off his nuts for a bit people. I get it though, these are the pests that o&a started turning on them.
gonna go ahead and say fuck him. That video of him attacking his girlfriend shows what a terrible person he is.

Holy shit, reddit is the worst. Unbearable.

Not that I condone them or anything but a guy who makes his living on mocking anyone on his radio station and has an anything goes attitude. I don't know much of the show but I always heard that his antics are not just limited to making fun of someone's disability and circumstances but they have gone so far as to prank them and releasing personal information. Maybe some of the civilians are paid actors and plants but not some of the public figures or rival radio jocks they have pulled this crap on. Pretty much has no right to to call for a ban when you can dish it out but not able to take it

These radio guys all suck. You just liked them when you were younger because they were edgy and nostalgia.

These radio guys all suck. You just liked them when you were younger because they were edgy and nostalgia.
nah, its cuz there was nothing else on. This was before widespread internet media or smartphones. These guys made so much money because they dominated the airwaves while people were trapped in commutes.

O & A was a great show.

It's sad to see how they self-destructed.

Last edited:
You've never seen it but it's not funny? Yeah, OK...

Last edited:
Its really sad whats happened. Without Patrice there to keep these guys in line,these guys are sunk.

These guys are losers, why was their show ever popular?

I used to listen to this show every day before they went on satellite radio when I lived in NJ and they were on k-rock in NYC.

I haven't listened to them since then so this is disappointing news to find out Anthony is this much of a POS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back