Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys are losers, why was their show ever popular?
Because of their guests,because of Patrice,and Anthony could def be funny when he wanted to be.

These are fucking hilarious.

lol stumbled on those the other day when they popped up in the Suggested section after some O&A clips. fuckin great

RIP Patrice O'Neal

O & A was a grat show.

It's sad to see how they self-destructed.

Its really sad whats happened. Without Patrice there to keep these guys in line,these guys are sunk.

Patrice kept that whole show in check by calling everyone on their bullshit and always leading by example when it came to keeping it about the funny. Patrice was incapable of sitting there for more than 30 minutes without finding the humor in the whole discussion, if not the individual topics. And obviously his perspective was deeper than everybody around him.

He called Opie on his ego and hackness, he called Danny on his emo ways, he called Ant on his racism and conservatism, he called out callers and pests for being hacks, he called out the freaks like Twitchels for being arrogant.

Vos is a goat guest, Colin is a goat comic, Burr is the best "mainstream" comic, Jeffries and CK crushed their fare share of appearances. But Patrice is the funniest person that ever lived, and him and Anthony brought out the best in each other.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQQRJO4iSxg5naeLofkq_ZCjEO4ZBBk3o

Patrice O'neal on O&A is still the greatest collection of radio/podcast content anywhere in the world.

The rare story that makes me feel better about myself. At least I'm not that asshole, you know?

Sounds like a train wreck
giphy.gif

Anthonty is one of the funniest radio guys I ever heard during the O&A show. The Andrew dice clay and jesse ventura bits are legendary, still cracks me up. Especially hearing Patrice laughing so hard at the Andrew Dice gay bit.

Anthonty is one of the funniest radio guys I ever heard during the O&A show. The Andrew dice clay and jesse ventura bits are legendary, still cracks me up. Especially hearing Patrice laughing so hard at the Andrew Dice gay bit.

Oh god. The jesse stuff had me dying

Artie's nose looks so bad.

Why were people on a fan forum messing with his and his family's life?
I don't condone any of the masn's actions, but that's just as low, imo, if not more so.

So are you a fan of his? You seem to follow him a lot for someone you appear to dislike; even made a thread about him.

Weird.

Ant is having a bad day lol

FJ4sF6z.jpg

PQizE8S.jpg

Worth mentioning, Opie is ten times the trainwreck Cumia is when it comes to promoting/producing his show. And lost 100,000 (20%!) fake Twitter followers or something. He's terrible on his own, and Sherrod and Vic Henley are even worse on the radio than Ant's white power friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back