Anthony Johnson vs. Kongo

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would would this fight go? This would be stand up war

5621371412_7c29589058_b.jpg

092514-UFC-anthony-rumble-johnson-stands-in-corner-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.high_.0.jpg

Last edited:
rumble by decision. dont see him stopping kongo if he couldnt stop arlovski. kongo also gonna clinch him

Kongo by decision IMO, he would grapple with Rumble and wear him down.

Rumble wins via TKO with bruised nuts.

Cup Chieck will take Rumble down and stall on top to a decision.

Probably a couple nut shots mixed in.

Kongo is notoriously hard to finish.

Mir is the only one to ever sub him and his only KO losses are to Hunt, Big Country and Gilbert Yvel.

Would be fun to see if Rumble could get it done at HW.

Last edited:
The wind from Rumble’s missed punches would KO Kongo’s glass chin. Imagine if he actually connected.

I think Rumble would lay him out cold.

Don't forget Kongo has underrated wrestling and will use it.
yeah, but i dont think its good enough to control rumble too much, if hes tired which rumble does gas, kongo would clinch and make it a close fight against the fence. but i still think rumble gets loose and lands enough strikes to win like a 29-28 decision.

kongo by decision or rumble by knock out. id say 50/50

for someone who routinely kicks dudes in the nuts, there is something likable about Chieck though.

yeah, but i dont think its good enough to control rumble too much, if hes tired which rumble does gas, kongo would clinch and make it a close fight against the fence. but i still think rumble gets loose and lands enough strikes to win like a 29-28 decision.

I could see that happening but I think it's more likely that Kongo would make round 1 a clinch battle and win at least 2/3 rounds cause Rumble has bad cardio and fight IQ. IMO he won't avoid the grappling and that will make him gas and lose.

Back