Anthony Johnson vs. Kongo

• Ancient versions of Hunt and Roy Nelson KO'd Kongo in the 1st round
  • Rumble beat Bader and Davis (neither could take him down), while Kong couldn't even handle King Mo's wrestling. Kongo doesn't have the level of wrestling needed to beat Rumble. Rumble actually has bettter wrestling credentials.
Rumble should be a huge favorite. Kongo has a nice streak but he hasn't faced anyone near Rumble's caliber in a while...and he's 43

Last edited:
No but it seems you are

No, i'm talking about Cheick Kongo, a guy with a really good chin that's really hard to finish with strikes. You are either talking about someone else or you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I gave you an out for your stupid comment but you didn't take it. Go ahead and stand by your retarded statement.

No, i'm talking about Cheick Kongo, a guy with a really good chin that's really hard to finish with strikes. You are either talking about someone else or you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I gave you an out for your stupid comment but you didn't take it. Go ahead and stand by your retarded statement.

Go back and watch Kongo's fights with Nelson and Hunt. He fought scared in both fights, and both guys KO'd him easily. Pat Barry just about finished him as well. Rumble is a better and faster than any of them (especially since Hunt and Nelson were old and fat even then). He has 1st round KO's over Bader, Gus, Texiera and many others, and broke Alrovski's jaw at HW.

Kongo would fight scared again and lose... badly. His stock is inflated due to the sub-par competition he's faced. His chin isn't that good and Rumble would easily crack it.

I’m sorry, did I wake up in 2009? It’s common knowledge that at the end of his ufc career, his chin was made of glass. Yes he is doing well in bellator, but be real. It’s not the same competition.

Oh and change your name to something like "HighlyBiasedFallaciousMMA"

Go back and watch Kongo's fights with Nelson and Hunt. He fought scared in both fights, and both guys KO'd him easily. Pat Barry just about finished him as well. Rumble is a better and faster than any of them (especially since Hunt and Nelson were old and fat even then). He has 1st round KO's over Bader, Gus, Texiera and many others, and broke Alrovski's jaw at HW.

Kongo would fight scared again and lose... badly. His stock is inflated due to the sub-par competition he's faced. His chin isn't that good and Rumble would easily crack it.

Lmao Barry dropped him twice in that fight too

Mir also dropped him and submitted him

Really, you think Kongo has a glass jaw? I'm disappointed you are trying to back that ridiculous statement. Also using some of the hardest hitting HWs ever in MMA as your evidence isn't helping. Glass jawed fighters don't have like 45 fights with only 3 losses from strikes.

• Ancient versions of Hunt and Roy Nelson KO'd Kongo in the 1st round
  • Rumble beat Bader and Davis, while Kong couldn't even handle King Mo's wrestling. Kongo doesn't have the level of wrestling needed to beat Rumble. Rumble actually has bettter wrestling credentials.
Rumble should be a huge favorite. Kongo has a nice streak but he hasn't faced anyone near Rumble's caliber in a while...and he's 43
Come on, Hunt and Nelson KO'd Kongo while they were in the best UFC win streak of their careers.

Not to mention that Mo's wrestling is on par with Davis', as evidenced by their fight. I do agree in that Rumble should be favored, but don't downplay Cheick like that.

Oh and change your name to something like "HighlyBiasedFallaciousMMA"

Yeah, i'm biased cause I think Kongo doesn't have a glass jaw when he fights at HW and has 41 fights and only 3 losses by strikes. You guys are saying some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

Come on, Hunt and Nelson KO'd Kongo while they were in the best UFC win streak of their careers.

Not to mention that Mo's wrestling is on par with Davis', as evidenced by their fight. I do agree in that Rumble should be favored, but don't downplay Cheick like that.

I'm downplaying because he has no edge in the fight. His only chance is if Rumble gasses after 2 rounds and can't finish him, but that's highly unlikely. Again, Kongo is 43 and Rumble is faster and more dangerous than Nelson, Hunt, Barry or Mir, and all of them either KO'd him or dropped him at the beginning of the 1st round. Don't drink too much Coker Kool-Aid. Kongo isn't that good. King Mo proved that.

Kongo sucks, he fought some fat brazillian and wall and stalled the entire fight. He is well past any use against good fighters.
Rumble gave up on MMA. Kongo wins via AJ not showing up.

Yeah, i'm biased cause I don't think Kongo who has 41 fights and only 3 losses by strikes doesn't have a glass jaw. What is with you being so dumb?

Ah, so Mr. "NoBias" goes straight for an ad hominem instead of dealing with the evidence. Figures.

Ah, so Mr. "NoBias" goes straight for an ad hominem instead of dealing with the evidence. Figures.

What the fuck are you talking about? What is your evidence that Kongo has a glass jaw? Being finished with strikes by Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt and Gilbert Yvel? I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you but you don't have to have a glass jaw to get finished by HW strikers known for their striking power. Stop focusing on my username and make some sort of argument that isn't retarded.

Back