Anthony Johnson vs. Kongo

The shots are powerful, not as powerful as Nelson and Hunt but look where they are landing, there a bunch of them landing on Kongo's temples. If you can take a bunch of power shots to the temple over and over again without being KOed your chin is far from glass. Hitting someone in the temple is one of the easiest ways to KO someone.
So u agree they weren’t power shots like his KO losses?

So u agree they weren’t power shots like his KO losses?

No, i don't agree the very first thing I said is the shots are powerful, then I also explained how getting hit in the temple causes people to get KOed much easier than taking shots to most other places on the head.

Why are you replying to posts you aren't reading?

As far as Kongo "only" have a certain number of KO losses, that says more about his competition than him as a fighter. He never fought JDS, Carwin, Stipe, Overeem, Rothwell or other hard hitters in the UFC. If he had, that number would be a lot higher. He never even fought for the HW title in the UFC and was always a gatekeeper. And no, he hasn't had a sudden improvement now that he's 43...the competition is just weaker.

Rumble beats everyone that is not a wrestler

And Kongo isn't a a real wrestler, especially at HW. King Mo, who is capable of cutting to 185, outwrestled him handily.

No, i don't agree the very first thing I said is the shots are powerful, then I also explained how getting hit in the temple causes people to get KOed much easier than taking shots to most other places on the head.

Why are you replying to posts you aren't reading?
Sigh I can’t help u if u can’t agree those shots weren’t powerful like his KO losses. First u said I was lying, then made the excuses about the placement of the punches therefore implying they weren’t as powerful. Make up your mind.

No you started the name calling when you kept talking about my username

Nope, go back to post #27 where you're calling people "stupid" and "retarded" like a triggered 10-year old. That was before I said anything about your very ironic and inaccurate name. I hope you're not this delusional and full of lies in real life.

And Kongo isn't a a real wrestler, especially at HW. King Mo, who is capable of cutting to 185, outwrestled him handily.

King Mo's wrestling is on a similar level as Phil Davis' so Kongo losing to King Mo doesn't tell us much in this match up unless you think Rumble's plan is to take Kongo down.

King Mo's wrestling is on a similar level as Phil Davis' so Kongo losing to King Mo doesn't tell us much in this match up unless you think Rumble's plan is to take Kongo down.

Thanks for making my point. Rumble beat Davis, stuffing his TDs for 3 straight rounds, and also beat Bader and stuffed his TD attempt. And both Davis and Bader beat Mo. Can you not put all of this together into one coherent conclusion?

Sigh I can’t help u if u can’t agree those shots weren’t powerful like his KO losses. First u said I was lying, then made the excuses about the placement of the punches therefore implying they weren’t as powerful. Make up your mind.

I haven't changed my mind, you're either just not reading my posts or your skimming or something. You were lying when you said that Pat Barry didn't hit Kongo with power shots, he did, a lot. I said that the shots that Nelson and Hunt took Kongo out with were more powerful than the ones from Pat Barry but that Pat Barry hit Kongo in a weaker area of the head and did it a bunch with power shots.

I haven't changed my mind, you're either just not reading my posts or your skimming or something. You were lying when you said that Pat Barry didn't hit Kongo with power shots, he did, a lot. I said that the shots that Nelson and Hunt took Kongo out with were more powerful than the ones from Pat Barry but that Pat Barry hit Kongo in a weaker area of the head and did it a bunch with power shots.
Lol he hit him with a lot of power shots...I’m done

Thanks for making my point. Rumble beat Davis, stuffing his TDs for 3 straight rounds, and also beat Bader and stuffed his TD attempt. And both Davis and Bader beat Mo. Can you not put all of this together into one coherent conclusion?

Yeah, there's an argument that Rumble can win. I have never said he can't but he's also done some really dumb shit more recently against wrestlers like wrestling with DC twice. He has the skillset to win, i'm not questioning that, i'm questioning his cardio and fight IQ cause he's had shit cardio and fight IQ sometimes. He also didn't look that good at HW the one time he fought there, without the timekeeping error in round 1 he loses to Arlovski 29-28 instead of winning 29-28.

Lol he hit him with a lot of power shots...I’m done

LMAO, Yep you're argument is done if you don't think this is a lot of power shots and it doesn't even include the first ones that dropped him before the gif starts.
giphy.gif

LMAO, Yep you're argument is done if you don't think this is a lot of power shots and it doesn't even include the first ones that dropped him before the gif starts.
giphy.gif
It’s literally glancing/half cocked blows majority of the time. U are ridiculous

Rumble by being a SHW now...
anthony-johnson-wsof-458x330.png

Still can’t believe he used to make WW...
anthony-johnson-7.jpg

It’s literally glancing/half cocked blows majority of the time. U are ridiculous

Watch the fight, he's already badly rocked before the gif starts and in the gif he takes multiple hard shots to the temple. You're the one saying that a fighter with an 88% TKO/KO ratio doesn't hit hard, that's delusional.

Who are you going to say doesn't hit hard next, Melvin Manhoef, Alistair Overeem and Paul Daley?

If rumble doesn't finish him early on then kongo takes it. I think Kongo would win.

Nope, go back to post #27 where you're calling people "stupid" and "retarded" like a triggered 10-year old. That was before I said anything about your very ironic and inaccurate name. I hope you're not this delusional and full of lies in real life.

I didn't say he was stupid or retarded, I said his statement is stupid and retarded, there's a difference. I insulted what he said, then you insulted me personally and not what I said.

I went after his argument, not him personally, you did the opposite, then I did it back to you and you complained about it.

Watch the fight, he's already badly rocked before the gif starts and in the gif he takes multiple hard shots to the temple. You're the one saying that a fighter with an 88% TKO/KO ratio doesn't hit hard, that's delusional.

Who are you going to say doesn't hit hard next, Melvin Manhoef, Alistair Overeem and Paul Daley?
Now you’re just talking nonsense. Never once said Barry isn’t known to hit hard, just the blows talked about weren’t great power shots. The point is flying way past your head at this point so I’m done.

Back