Anthony Joshua responds to reports of $500 million offer from UFC: ‘We’re all ears’

Just for the record I saw Dana and co talking about contracts like this: " his contract is worth 100 mill "

- meaning he has the potential to earn all that with PPV but it's also the entire value of multiple fights it can be 6-8 fights or more but Dana calls that the 100 mill contract doesn't matter if it's 10 mill a fight for the next 10 bouts he has to do.

Please, for the love of all things holy... tell me no one is dumb enough to buy into this shit.

Joshua would lose to every self-respecting HW mixed martial artist.

giphy.gif

Go home you’re drunk!
I hope they give him 500 mil and stipe dry humps him for 25 minutes straight and makes him gas worse than ngannou. I hope its a boring awful grinding fight. I hope dana cries. I hope fedor and scott coker make out laughing while watching. I hope ben askren sits at home pleasuring himself to it. I hope vitor injects trt and spinning wheel kicks weidman.

Please, for the love of all things holy... tell me no one is dumb enough to buy into this shit.

Joshua would lose to every self-respecting HW mixed martial artist.
Dude, this is about Zuffa Boxing, has nothing to do with MMA.

Dude, this is about Zuffa Boxing, has nothing to do with MMA.

And you think this changes anything how?

They're still going to go with the PPV model, and they're still going to have to split PPV revenues with the broadcaster. They can't afford to pay Joshua $50m per fight, period. They can't even pay their OWN fighters $50m per fight in a sport they've been involved in for over a decade.

UFC can’t even pay their guys 500k.
Anthony Joshua is worth more then anyone on the ufc roster making less then 500k tho. This is actually a really smart move for their boxing promotion

Too much “record protecting”.
Too much “ducking”
Too much “involvement of management”
Too much “contract negotiation”
Not enough “fights the fans want”

Dana, Lorenzo & Frank built a dynasty by capitalising on Boxing’s failures, namely the above, and fans resentment of the way boxers were avoiding fights.

He has spoken of it time and time again, yet here we are - years on - they have fallen for the exact same traps that ruined Boxing.

The same guy who offered Floyd and Conor $25M apiece is giving out a $500M contract to a less popular fighter

giphy.gif
500 mill will be a multi fight contract and what better time to try and buy into boxing. Got Joshua, parker, wilder and fury all un-defeated and ready to go. The heavyweight division has always been the biggest attraction apart from floyd but zuffa/ufc will prob nake money off floyd again anyway.

No way they're paying $500 mil. Maybe 50 mil. Maybe......$500K. But not mf'ing 500 mil. SMH.

And you think this changes anything how?

They're still going to go with the PPV model, and they're still going to have to split PPV revenues with the broadcaster. They can't afford to pay Joshua $50m per fight, period. They can't even pay their OWN fighters $50m per fight in a sport they've been involved in for over a decade.
Good thing you don't run the business. The offer is there, so they obviously can pay him. It's more than just PPV, investment in the sport for the future of boxing, by buying Joshua..

When wme bought ufc it was the cabal gobbling up the small guy. They will use it to spread their globalization b.s. In other words the sport will take a back seat to money and agendas.

#qanon

Joshua sells out Wembley stadium every time he fights. I don't remember the exact number, but it holds a lot of people. As someone else already said, it's 500 mil over 10 fights. That's why it's called a multi-fight deal. The guy is a huge star in the UK.

That said, I think they should focus on Wilder. I think Wilder beats Joshua.

This is the interview... where is the 500 millions talk?
If you make a thread at least you need to know what you are talking about.

Just for the record I saw Dana and co talking about contracts like this: " his contract is worth 100 mill "

- meaning he has the potential to earn all that with PPV but it's also the entire value of multiple fights it can be 6-8 fights or more but Dana calls that the 100 mill contract doesn't matter if it's 10 mill a fight for the next 10 bouts he has to do.

Also this.

View attachment 358373
giphy.gif

The UFC is becoming Bellator. Conor possibly fighting Floyd Mayweather in the octagon. Freak show fights in different weight classes. Champions not defending and fighting the number 1 contenders. UFC boxing and Anthony Joshua. This sport is becoming a fucking circus. My love for this sport is dwindling day by day. WME is destroying the UFC.
it's a promotion so yeah it's all half bull$hit

Back