Anthony Joshua vs a Prime Mike Tyson

Joshua too big, too good.

Tyson is over rated. HW division was soooo weak. As soon as he fought top guys he lost.
giphy.gif

I think Joshua would shit his pants and then that shit would be smeared out all over the canvas as he got put on his ass, struggling to get back up Trevor Berbick style. Not a pretty sight. We should be happy we never had to watch it.
Does it mean I am a sadist,because I would love to see it.

Tommy Morrison would have beaten Joshua......today's hvy's have gotten soft.

The really old people used to say that Joe Louis and Marciano would dominate the HWs from the 70s.

This changed a little.

Then people used to say that Tyson was a joke compared to the great HWs of the 70s. This changed a little.

Then the Klitschkos couldn't lace Jerry Quarrys boots. This changed a little.

Now they say that Tyson and Vitali Klitschko would kill Joshua.

Point is: At least deliver some arguments instead of going out like an idiot by just saying "I am a huge Joshua fan (nahmsayin) but prime Tyson would kick the living shit out of Joshua".

giphy.gif

i bet you are from england.

Tyson would uppercut between the guard and proceed to knock him down like he done many times in his prime at a very young age. No one is beating a prime Tyson at heavyweight.

Based on the Yesterday's performance Tyson starches Joshua on the first round.

Joshua is a huge HW but he's still learning how to use his size. Same issue Lennox Lewis and Wlad had before Manny Steward.

At 6'6", he should've been pole axing Takam with the jab and alternatively keeping him on the end of it (Basically how LL and the Klits made there money.)

And to make matters worst, Joshua has almost no inside control game (doesn't use his weight with the forearm to bully guys into eating uppercuts and overall tiring them out.)

He's just a basic midrange nuscleheaded boxer puncher. Mike ate guys like that for breakfast.

Last edited:
Prime Tyson beats World War Hulk and Odin Force Thor and can only be held to a draw by Prime BJ Penn.

Joshua has no chance.

Joshua was struggling to hit Takam who had just ok head movement and came in low but Tyson was an absolute master at keeping low and bobbing and weaving his way into range. I think he'd cut through Joshua fairly easily because Joshua would struggle to lay a glove on him.

Joshua too big, too good.

Tyson is over rated. HW division was soooo weak. As soon as he fought top guys he lost.

Michael Spinks and even old ass Larry Holmes were better than most all of Joshua and Wilder's opponents. Tyson fucking smashed those guys.

Back