Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam Finalized For October 28

Nice replacement, Takam puts up a good fight, he's durable and he'll have the power to hurt AJ, I think AJ is too big for Takam tho

Oo. Good scrap actually

I actually don't know much about Takam. I have seen his name a few times on this forum, don't even remember the context, and that is it. Ironfist in the other thread said he thinks is a better fight. That two decent posters liking this. Going to have to do some youtubing, any suggestions?

I am watching his fight with Parker. Parker looks a bit bigger, and AJ is a good bit bigger than Parker. Hmm

Interesting fight. The only concern I'd have here is the conditioning of Takam. He's not exactly the best conditioned fighter out there and he hasn't fought in like 9 months.

I actually don't know much about Takam. I have seen his name a few times on this forum, don't even remember the context, and that is it. Ironfist in the other thread said he thinks is a better fight. That two decent posters liking this. Going to have to do some youtubing, any suggestions?
He brings a lot of power to the fight. Good fighter. Not top level or anything. I expect Joshua to win. I thought parker beat takam 7-5 in a back and forth slugfest ( it gets going in the middle if thats what you are watching)

Stylistically its a better fight. Takam isn't going to back down

Joshua, easily. Way to big.

Man, why can't we get our HWT fights we wait for?! No offense to Takam, but he isn't gonna be championship fighter ready by 28th, AJ is going to steamroll a shortnotice replacement like that.

Man, why can't we get our HWT fights we wait for?! No offense to Takam, but he isn't gonna be championship fighter ready by 28th, AJ is going to steamroll a shortnotice replacement like that.

I have read that eddie hearn the promoter had takam signed as a standby incase pulev was unable to fight, so he has been training since the fight with Pulev was signed. either way it would have been the same result, easy KO win for AJ

I have read that eddie hearn the promoter had takam signed as a standby incase pulev was unable to fight, so he has been training since the fight with Pulev was signed. either way it would have been the same result, easy KO win for AJ
Thank you and big thanks to the best promoter of the year, Eddie Hearn.

see, another reason hearn shouldn't be booed. he seems like a man who knows his shit.

Stylistically its a better fight. Takam isn't going to back down
the thing is, not backing down from joshua isn't really a good move. it's like not backing down from an oncoming freight train... you're going to get run the fuck over.

but i agree, we'll all enjoy a good shootout, even if the outcome is pretty much predetermined.

Too small. Joshua will lay him out.

I hope it's more enjoyable than watching Wilder hammer Stiverne in the face for 12 rounds.

I hope it's more enjoyable than watching Wilder hammer Stiverne in the face for 12 rounds.
Im honestly going to enjoy the hell out of that.

Back