Anthony Joshua with 6 months TD training

Goes through the whole UFC HW roster in under 3 months. If an unathletic bum like Derrick Lewis who trains an hr a day during camp can manage to fight his way into a title shot I dont think Anthony will have any problems whatsoever.

His cardio alone will be enough to beat these bums lmfao
He trains 20minutes, not one hour

If a homeless bum like Ngannou can train for 4 years and get a title shot you think Joshua cant? AJ is an A-level athlete with an A-level mind. He will learn everything very quickly and run through the roster with incredible ease.

Too bad it's not worth AJ's time to fight for bread crumbs in the UFC.

I never said he couldn’t fight for a championship the fact is people think because you fair well in one sport it automatically transitions well to another and that is far from the truth.

The fact I can't say for sure if Derrick Lewis would beat Anthony Joshua in an MMA fight is very very very sad. DC, Cain, Brock, JDS, Big Nog, Cro Cop, Fedor, Overeem, Werdum, and etc... would literally murk AJ in one round. And there is a strong possibility that the next title challenger would get KO'd by a boxer under MMA rules. Lewis has absolute TERRIBLE takedowns, no cardio, and sloppy striking. The fight would stay standing and AJ would be the heavy favorite

100%. Boxing is a B level sport, but it's a B level combat sport so boxers already have a lot of the requisite skills in MMA. Joshua is way too fast and way too athletic for any UFC HW and he'll KTFO any of them with absolute ease.

6 months TDD training would be enough? Ok, a few leg kicks then and he would be done.

I never said he couldn’t fight for a championship the fact is people think because you fair well in one sport it automatically transitions well to another and that is far from the truth.
In this case it is. HW doesnt require much talent and you can tell just by looking up the state of the roster. This wouldnt be the case for the lighter divisions.

Zero wrestling ,zero jujitsu, zero kicking, zero elbows and knees , limited clinch experience. These aren't skills you can learn in 3 months, let alone at ufc level.
He could beat a few guys but give him a wrestler like cain/dc/stipe or a jujitsu guy like werdum and he's fucked.

Zero wrestling ,zero jujitsu, zero kicking, zero elbows and knees , limited clinch experience. These aren't skills you can learn in 3 months, let alone at ufc level.
He could beat a few guys but give him a wrestler like cain/dc/stipe or a jujitsu guy like werdum and he's fucked.

Exactly!

POOSADA is a joke.

If USADA dosnt work at all, why did so many fighters shrink? Doping isnt black and white imo. If the same ammount of fighters dope post usada but they have to micro dose and use less effective gear usada is effective imo.

Goes through the whole UFC HW roster in under 3 months. If an unathletic bum like Derrick Lewis who trains an hr a day during camp can manage to fight his way into a title shot I dont think Anthony will have any problems whatsoever.

His cardio alone will be enough to beat these bums lmfao
Are you dumb? No amount of take down defence training can stop him from being taken down from an elite wrestler.

I was gonna defend MMA and mention couture tony but who am I kidding. The current class of HWs being what they are he would probably be top 5 without any groundjitsu.

I dont think so
I dont think 6 months does shit
If you mean aj vs Lewis then maybe I can see it as a circus fight but against other heavywieghts I doubt it with somone like DC 's level of wrestling or other factors like conditioning his body for low leg kicks opening his mind to the possibility of being struck by many unfamiliar weapons and how does he transfer to 4 ounces I think it takes alot more away than it gives him
Sure I give him as much chance as any of the other guys in the HW DIVISION who slug it out but to beleave he could jump in and learn another skill to the same level is some may mac nonsense
But if he picks fights in ufc like he does in boxing not fighting the only real fight anyone wants to see for years that should give him time to train

6 months, 12 months it doesn't matter. He would get Gokhan Saki'ed.

You're right. His six months of training wrestling is equal to someone else's entire lifetime. Just look at those abs. DC would be screwed.

Aren't the olympics notorious for doping though as far as I know. My comment was tongue in cheek, but not entirely baseless. Joshua has that hgh gut and he's a freakish athlete so it wouldn't suprise me.
They also have a biological passport in place that can be retroactively tested for like 10+ years as testing procedures get better. I believe some 2008 olympic samples have come back positive recently

We can speculate all we want but will never know the answer unless he actually does fight in UFC. He would have the best boxing in MMA by a longshot that counts for something. Just because an overweight and out of shape James Toney had a terrible MMA fight doesn't mean other boxers would be the same. Some boxers might be decent MMA fighters and some might be terrible, every individual is different

Back