Anthony Pettis Calls Out Iaquinta & Nate Diaz: 'Don’t be scared homie'

Pettis is on one of the worst declines the ufc has seen. Nate would whoop him, beating Chiesa means absolutely nothing

Lol and who the fuck has Nate beaten recently? He has always been mediocre, his short notice win over Conor is the only reason people think hes a top fighter

Pettis’ losses have come to some of the best fighters of this generation: current FW champ who starched Aldo twice, a highly underrated Alvarez, RDA at his peak and a resurgent Dustin Poirier who has been a wrecking machine since moving to 155

lol at #fuckthediazbrothers. Pretty sure he's copying "Fook the Maywedders." Shame ... but Iaquinta Pettis is the fight to fucking make and I'll take Al in that fight all day.

No hes quoting Scarface dumbass

No hes quoting Scarface dumbass
Oh. I don't remember that line sticking out but I'm sure you've said "say hello to my little friend" in the bedroom before and it creates a laugh and breaks the tension for you and whatever unfortunate girl you're with and that's cool. The more you know bro thank you.

Pettis is on one of the worst declines the ufc has seen. Nate would whoop him, beating Chiesa means absolutely nothing

Nate can't defend kicks, Pettis is a great kicker. Pettis kicks him into bolivian

Nate would be lucky to still have a liver left after that fight

Oh. I don't remember that line sticking out but I'm sure you've said "say hello to my little friend" in the bedroom before and it creates a laugh and breaks the tension for you and whatever unfortunate girl you're with and that's cool. The more you know bro thank you.

I wouldnt call your mother unfortunate when she has such a loving 15 yr old son who has never seen scarface but ok lil guy off to bed now
<13>

Nate can't defend kicks, Pettis is a great kicker. Pettis kicks him into bolivian

Leg kicks and Pettis doesn't use them. He lkes that flashy TKD shit. Nate is bigger has better cardio and against him his sub game is nullified without that he wouldn't even have gotten past Gilbert. Nate boxes up wears out and beats Pettis. It's a fascinating fight though. I don't think Nate ends up in Bolivia but who knows? @Epicness I had the poster on my wall like every other 16-year-old in 2002, and I like you as a poster.

Al would beat the piss out of him. So would Nate
i disagree. nate is not a top 10 lw. hes only ranked because of conor - thats it. he got a title shot like 6 years ago vs bendo and he lost a lopsided decision, i dont think he won a round. hes always been a gatekeeper.

and al doesnt have very good sub defense - if he tried to keep it standing i think hes too basic that pettis would kick him to death on the outside, and if went to the mat i'd bet on pettis having success there for sure.

Leg kicks and Pettis doesn't use them. He lkes that flashy TKD shit. Nate is bigger has better cardio and against him his sub game is nullified without that he wouldn't even have gotten past Gilbert. Nate boxes up wears out and beats Pettis. It's a fascinating fight though. I don't think Nate ends up in Bolivia but who knows?

All kicks generally. Nate has been lucky to avoid good kickers in his career, except for cowboy who he made so mad cowboy boxed with him like an idiot. But the kickers he has fought, RDA, Thomson and Benson all absolutely lit him up to the legs, body or head almost at will. Pettis is a better kicker than any of those guys and he has good low kicks as well when he chooses to use them.

I think he picks Nate off with open stance kicks without giving Nate his boxing range

“The ufc said u was out indefinitely” ?

Is ufc gonna blackball iaquinta now on some dirty shit ? Just cause he is opinionated ?

All kicks generally. Nate has been lucky to avoid good kickers in his career, except for cowboy who he made so mad cowboy boxed with him like an idiot. But the kickers he has fought, RDA, Thomson and Benson all absolutely lit him up to the legs, body or head almost at will. Pettis is a better kicker than any of those guys and he has good low kicks as well when he chooses to use them.

I think he picks Nate off with open stance kicks without giving Nate his boxing range
No lies told there but I gave Chiesa the first round even though Pettis rocked him at the buzzer and I don't think Chiesa is very good. Pettis did look surprisngly great against Chiesa though and a body kick initated the finish. You could be right sad part is we'll never know they paid Nate too much (Nate bless). I would love to see these two grapple against eachother.

Nate already has a fight lined up with Conor....

I don't see Al taking the fight.

He should call out the winner of Gaethje vs Vick....

Lol and who the fuck has Nate beaten recently? He has always been mediocre, his short notice win over Conor is the only reason people think hes a top fighter

Pettis’ losses have come to some of the best fighters of this generation: current FW champ who starched Aldo twice, a highly underrated Alvarez, RDA at his peak and a resurgent Dustin Poirier who has been a wrecking machine since moving to 155
Better people than Pettis has? Pettis tapped to a body triangle bruh

Pettis hasnt even looked good in the few wins he’s had. He can’t deal with pressure and that’s all Nate is gonna bring. He’d box his head off. Good luck kicking while you’re constantly walking backwards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back