Anthony Pettis vs. Conor

No shit you dufus, that was the point. Poirier AND Holloway Ko'd Pettis, Conor beat them both soundly. Eddie fucked RDA up, Conor TOYED with Eddie. Exactly what is your point?

My point is you Conor nuthuggers should remove his testicles from your mouth. He got finished by a fringe top ten LW 3 fights ago. He isn't some unbeatable demigod. Sure I would favor Conor over any version of Pettis, but it isn't far fetched to think a prime Pettis could beat Conor. A far inferior fighter did so.

Who would win that? I think Prime Pettis gasses Conor out, then either KO's Conor or subs him.

Even now, I think Pettis subs Conor, Pettis has great distance managment just like Conor, and better cardio.

Thoughts?

Conor controls the distance much better than Pettis. Pretty Tony doesn’t have particularly good boxing, and doesn’t handle pressure well. I think Pettis is still dangerous as hell. I think the promlem for Conor is he doesn’t possess the wrestling pressure to worry Pettis. The other being if Conor hangs out in kicking range throwing his flashy kicks he easily could end up eating something, which would be the end for Conor, Pettis is not the person you want to be kicked by. I would favor Conor though. It’s a fight I’ve always wanted to see.

the gameplan to beat McG was laid out by floyd, just add kicks and you're set. Pettis has to dictate his pace with his kicks and stay away from Mcg's Left, every strike Mcg does is to set up that so if Pettis attacks his lead leg he might have a chance. Also body licks once Mcg is on southpaw.

Thats fine. Conor Nuthuggers are 10000x worse than Conor haters.

Nope, Conor haters make shit up and are devoid of facts. Every Conor fan I've ever seen no matter how uninformed still does their best to present a logical argument! Conor haters can't, because they hate Conor too much! Now scram little man!

Conor has fought 2 LWs and a couple top-10 FWs... AP has fought a plethora of top-10 LWs and a couple top-10 FWs during his brief run... Regardless, AP is still a skilled and solid LW..

I’m not saying he beats Conor, but to act like he has no chance is just silly and reeks of ignorance. Any top-15 LW is a dangerous fight..

I agree that Pettis would own Conor on the ground, he's one of the most underrated BJJ guys in the UFC. Standing is a different story, Conor would apply pressure like Max or Edson did. Pettis doesn't deal with pressure that great but he's still a dangerous fighter.

Yep... He tapped prime Benson and prime Melendez, extremely impressive.

Everyday I become more convinced that sherdoggers don't know anything about fighting

I remember before the Alvarez fight, these same people would go "but Pettis is a better striker then Conor so Alvarez will do to Conor what he did to Pettis"

When will people ever learn that Conor is on another level to everyone in MMA?

Pettis is a kicker who needs space and time to kick to be at his most effective

You crowd him and he becomes a terrible fighter. He has poor footwork. No countering, and serviceable boxing at best

Conor is MILES better in every respect

You crowd Pettis and you strip him and take away his game. Whereas if you walk forward like that against Conor you get counter fucked into bolivia

Conor has far superior footwork, boxing, and countering etc

Just compare how Alvarez was easily able to crowd Pettis, compared to what happened when Alvarez tried crowding Conor

The reason why Conor is so criminally under rated and under appreciated on sherdog is because it's become more apparent then ever now that sherdoggers sdon't know shit about fighting despite living on MMA forums

Thoughts @That209 ?

Who would win that? I think Prime Pettis gasses Conor out, then either KO's Conor or subs him.

Even now, I think Pettis subs Conor, Pettis has great distance managment just like Conor, and better cardio.

Thoughts?
Pettis is way better than Conor

Standing or ground

In boxing match it would be somewhat competitive
I have Conor beating everyone not named Tony, Kevin Lee, Khabib so I have to stick with that.

Interesting fight tho.
Barboza vs Conor would be a hard fight as well
nate_diaz_submits_conor_mcgregor_the_finish.gif

Last edited:
so many retarded posts in this thread

I'm not even going to waste time responding

and they say Conor fanboys are bad.

jesus

If you people seriously think that Pettis has any chance against Conor then that tells me he is still super underrated. If Khabib thinks like any of you then he is getting knocked out in the first round.

Let's be fair guys, anyone that konrad mcduck fella beat was either fluke or fixed and anyone he hasn't fought, would beat him easy.

Am I doing it right shertards?

My point is you Conor nuthuggers should remove his testicles from your mouth. He got finished by a fringe top ten LW 3 fights ago. He isn't some unbeatable demigod. Sure I would favor Conor over any version of Pettis, but it isn't far fetched to think a prime Pettis could beat Conor. A far inferior fighter did so.
Awe, isn't that sweet. Triggered shertard informing the world that anything can happen in MMA, what a mind blowing revelation you've had there genius. All whilst being painfully oblivious to the fact that styles make fights, and only proving that you excel in common core mma math.

Back