Anthony Smith and Volkan Oezdemir twitter exchange

Taking other peoples tweets and posting them is just weird to me, I think of a high school girl who likes stirring up trouble to be popular for some reason.

I don't think Smith is a true contender but I have respect for him doing everything he can to put himself in title contention

I think Volkan KOs smith, I don't think Smith is that good. I think its mostly that Rashad and Shogun are at this stage very, very bad.
Oh yah. Smith went life and death with post USADA Lombard. He is extremely ticked here. Volkan is the worst trash talker and gimmick man on the roster, but the dude can absolutely crack, and if you aren't a wrestler, you are likely getting your ass slept by him. This fight just seems like incredibly easy money to me. MMA is actually an easy sport to make money betting as lines get whacky, seeing as MMA fans think a fighter sucks if he loses his last fight.

Anthony talks great, but jeez dude was looking for loose change six months ago vs Santos, i think he’s gonna get embarrassed and he better pray Santos doesn’t come to 205 lol

I wouldn’t count on it. Volkans striking looked terrible against DC.
disagree. dc didnt look good either that fight, both guys were just taking shots on the chin trading bombs. and the fact he took dc's best shots and dc ate his shows the chins both of those guys have.

being ko'd by thiago santos a year ago and then fighting volkan just doesnt spell good news to me for smith. volkan has a chin and will take a punch to give one and i dont think smith's chin can take that punch. i think hes a glass cannon with his 6 or 7 knockout losses, and he'll go down.

strangest hype ive seen this year. got smoked at mw a year ago and is now at 205. beats rashad who has lost like 4 in a row and then stops shogun and suddenly hes on this huge run likes hes won 5-6 fights in a row, when in reality hes won a mere 2 fights against guys that are 35+. we'll see how good he is when him and volkan trade with eachother
Agree cant believe ppl are hyping this guy for what lol

Smith is the least marketable fighter of all time.

Smith won’t get the fight with jimi even if he wasn’t booked against Volkan. U no why? Jimi is on a Brazil fight card, u guys think Brazilian fans gives a fuck about 2 foreigners fighting each other? Na. That’s y ufc always do Brazil vs Brazil or Brazil vs foreigners on every ufc Brazil fight card.

You would think that but Glover pulled out and Jimi turned down Thiago Santos. Cards in like 4 or 5 weeks, who the fuck is he going to fight?

Good comeback from Smith, although there is absolutely no point in saying he would take the fight since the UFC obviously wont offer him. Unless of course they pull him from his fight vs Volkan to fight Manuwa, which would make his comeback tweet obsolete.

Smith is taking him out in no time. Bet the house. Lock it up. Quote me if I’m wrong. Easy money

You would think that but Glover pulled out and Jimi turned down Thiago Santos. Cards in like 4 or 5 weeks, who the fuck is he going to fight?
Long read btw...
It’s either jimi is done deal, or they give jimi, Marcos de lima or Marcel Fortuna. Both r Brazilians and are already in the ufc with wins under their name. Those 2 r the obvious choice. But if somehow they can’t get those 2 fights done, lil nog can possibly figt jimi instead because he’s also on the same card, but if that happens, sam alvy won’t have a fight lol. They can give alvy a debuting Brazilian. But if they don’t do that, jimi will just be off the card, with viera vs evinger being the main event. It’ll make a lil more sense if they made lil nog vs alvy the main event.

Smith is taking him out in no time. Bet the house. Lock it up. Quote me if I’m wrong. Easy money
If u guys r true fans, u guys would alrdy no ufc doesn’t like giving Brazilian fans a foreigner vs foreigner in a Brazil fight card. Smith won’t get the fight.

People do realise Smith is a journeyman with like 15 losses or something, right?

If u guys r true fans, u guys would alrdy no ufc doesn’t like giving Brazilian fans a foreigner vs foreigner in a Brazil fight card. Smith won’t get the fight.

The Ufc offered the fight to Smith already, so you're wrong on that. Also Marcel Fortuna has been cut and Rogerio de Lima hasn't made lhw in years.

It's most likely going to be a foreigner but seeing how Manuwa has already turned down Rountree, Smith and Thiago Santos I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even end up fighting

Smith wasn't even trying to be savage, which is the funny part.

Smith won’t get the fight with jimi even if he wasn’t booked against Volkan. U no why? Jimi is on a Brazil fight card, u guys think Brazilian fans gives a fuck about 2 foreigners fighting each other? Na. That’s y ufc always do Brazil vs Brazil or Brazil vs foreigners on every ufc Brazil fight card.
So... Manuwa vs a returning Arona confirmed?

The Ufc offered the fight to Smith already, so you're wrong on that. Also Marcel Fortuna has been cut and Rogerio de Lima hasn't made lhw in years.

It's most likely going to be a foreigner but seeing how Manuwa has already turned down Rountree, Smith and Thiago Santos I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even end up fighting
Nice guess. UFC didn’t offer smith shit. Smith just offers the ufc to fight jimi. Unless u can find me a source saying “ufc offered Anthony smith jimi”

Back