Anthony Smith call out Vitor for ducking him

Not even close to a Belfort fan but if you fought in the 90s and are still around you can fight whoever the hell you want as far as I'm concerned.

What a retard and lol at "Vitor is coming from the worst lost in his career and is looking to rebound sometime on janurary 2018"

Lol dummy before acussing somebody of ducking at least get your facts right, Vitor is coming of a win against Marquardt you dumbass

All due respect to Anthony who seems to be really coming into his own. He's got 12 losses & has to have another battle against a top 10 guy before getting a shot like that. He looked great against Hector, but that's 4 straight L's for Hector after USADA no contest against Burkman (5 fights & nearly 3 years ago).

Lombard was beating the shit out of him...until he got TKO'D.

Anthony...

<28>

....come on buddeh. You're calling a guy who's literally on the way out and taking a fight with a jobber for his last paycheck.

Why don't you focus on fighting some real competition....or appear in more music videos?

I like to see him fight someone like Tim Boetsch or Brad Tavares next
Tavares deserves a top 10 next, he just beat Leites and only lost to Romero, Whittaker and Boetsch in his last 10 fights. Boetsch would work.

Vitor knows he is on his way out and I'd probably duck this fool too if I were him. How the fuck does Anthony even make 185 anyways?
Same way Luke Barnatt and Kendrall Grove, but yeah, it's surprising to some extent.

Didn't he say beating Hector didnt mean much because he was on a downhill slope? Because current Vitor is maybe a third of TRT Vitor.

Back