Anthony Smith is more dangerous than Jones or Rumble

He's recently lost to guys who would have no chance against Rumble or Jones.

Took him how long to beat a guy who just had knee surgery?

Not long. I'm aware that Shogun looked pretty bad (physically) going into that fight, and that the knee thing was an issue, but let's just spare everyone the delusional statement that Johnson beating him in 2018 is a superior achievement.

He beat 2 fighters that were way past their expiration date. Let's not get carried away here.

Reach isnt only arm span

Punching up or down takes away reach

Smith being tall means he can punch level with anyone tall, and get the full extent of his reach

I mean look at Gus.

His "listed" reach is small too.

Yet when he fought Jones he could still hit Jones from outside because he didn't have to punch up to reach Jones.

Jones's face was always level with Gus's hands. Less travel. Straight path. It was like Gus had just as much reach

If Smith were to face someone like Jones/Gus, him being their height is a big advantage
Gus is an inch taller and has 3 inches of reach more than Smith. Smith seemingly has a power advantage though.

How the hell can you consider Lionheart lanky?

Dude is absolutely huge!

He seems to have found new ground fighting at LHW. That is good for him, but hyping him up a bit here..I still like his odds though for some matchups.

He seems to have found new ground fighting at LHW. That is good for him, but hyping him up a bit here..I still like his odds though for some matchups.
A bit? He KO’s Suga who was on what seems like a 10 fight losing streak and then blasts 10 surgery Shogun who looked to be limping into the Octagon.

And now Tony is more dangerous than Rumble and Jones?

NOBODY!! I Repeat NOBODY at LHW has more power than Rumble Johnson.

LOL at Smith doing anything but getting beat the fuck up by Jon Jones.

Here is Bones in the clinch with Smith.

giphy.gif

everyone at LHW murders shogun these days.......

Back