@Silver
Reaction score
ScrawnySnappyDungenesscrab-size_restricted.gif
CoarseIndolentBullfrog-size_restricted.gif
QuerulousInbornBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

CommonSpiffyLice-size_restricted.gif
TartJoyousBarnacle-size_restricted.gif
WarlikeScarceBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

To watch that painfully boring card just to see the only fighter you care about on the card to get KO'd in seconds <DCrying>

Last edited:
They ain’t got Shogun on tape getting boxed up my mans retired in 2010 after winning the belt from machida, fuck you mean?

After that card, I'm pretty sure he wasn't the first person to fall asleep in the arena tonight.

I heard a conspiracy that the real Shogun actually died back in 2007, and that we have been watching his imposter cousin "Samurai" these last 11 years.

Only explanation I can think of.

CGI

Shogun never fought today

Fuck, it was really hard to watch. This sport is damn rough. Painful to see how Shogun was trying to dodge the ref.

Smith was in muuuuch better shape in that fight. I don't know, I respect Shogun, but it's always pleasure to see hard-working guys get the W. Smith seems to be taking the sport seriously.

Man, Smith is starting to look like a killer. Solid win.

So DC ain't getting that Shougun fight.

Kaz - You are ALWAYS on point with the quick fight gifs.

Thank you brother!

I miss 2004, bullshitting in highschool marketing class with the two people who knew about mma then, about that time Vitor Belfort hit Wanderlei with 800 punches in 2 seconds, and how Pride does these Bushido cards, and this kid Shogun has some crazy kicks.

Co split his wig.

Back