Anthrax's "Sound of White Noise"

What are your thoughts on Sound of White Noise, Mr. Strickland?

Never heard it tbh, SP. Anthrax was one of those bands I never really listened to much. I remember some album that had bee sounds all in it, and it was ok. And of course I love Bring Tha Noise to this day. But other than that I don't know much about ole Anthrax

Never heard it tbh, SP. Anthrax was one of those bands I never really listened to much. I remember some album that had bee sounds all in it, and it was ok. And of course I love Bring Tha Noise to this day. But other than that I don't know much about ole Anthrax

I'll end your fucking life and dump you in a ditch.

Obscenely overrated and one of the most limpwristed and weak thrash bands ever.

Well, have you listened to it yet?

I'll get around to 'em eventually bro
Pain & Gain is awesome.

As for the OP, I've had every Anthrax CD on my iPod for years but never did listen to "The Sound Of White Noise."

I'll make a point to listen to the album tonight at work @shadow_priest_x.

I really like the Anthrax songs "Time" and "I'm The Man" btw. Other than that they're just okay, they never really caught my attention enough to listen to them regularly.

Pain & Gain is awesome.

As for the OP, I've had every Anthrax CD on my iPod for years but never did listen to "The Sound Of White Noise."

I'll make a point to listen to the album tonight at work @shadow_priest_x.

I really like the Anthrax songs "Time" and "I'm The Man" btw. Other than that they're just okay, they never really caught my attention enough to listen to them regularly.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on Sound of White Noise.

It is very much of its time, but I love it.

Honestly, it's probably a love it or hate it kind of thing. Do you like the John Bush stuff . . . or everything else.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on Sound of White Noise.

It is very much of its time, but I love it.

Honestly, it's probably a love it or hate it kind of thing. Do you like the John Bush stuff . . . or everything else.
I'm not familiar enough with the band to comment on the different eras, Scott Ian is the only band member's name I know off the top of my head.

Honestly though Anthrax was never really able to pull me in like Slayer or Metallica, like I said I've had their entire discography on my iPod for forever but my interest always waned after a few songs and I was never compelled to listen to them extensively.

That said I'll come back tomorrow to post my thoughts on TSOWN cause I'm trying to be a nicer Sherdogger.

<Gordonhat>

The OT spoiled me, I'm learning to be nice in Mayberry again.

<DCrying>

The OT is a shithole that is only here to re-direct assholes away from Mayberry. It serves no other purpose than to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Back