Anthrax's "Sound of White Noise"

The OT is a shithole that is only here to re-direct assholes away from Mayberry. It serves no other purpose than to separate the chaff from the wheat.
I strongly disagree, you can get way more honest and hilarious responses in the OT with the right thread.

All my best threads are OT threads. A lot of Mayberry threads would be 100x better as OT threads.

You just have to know the audience down there.

Anyways. Sorry for the derail. :p

How would you rank Anthrax in comparison to the Big 4 of thrash btw?

I'd go Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax and Megadeth. I never cared for Megadeth cause of the vocals.

I strongly disagree, you can get way more honest and hilarious responses in the OT with the right thread.

All my best threads are OT threads. A lot of Mayberry threads would be 100x better as OT threads.

You just have to know the audience down there.

Anyways. Sorry for the derail. :p

Maybe the best way to put it then is that the OT is the best place for sincere assholes.

So. . .

How would you rank Anthrax in comparison to the Big 4 of thrash btw?

I'd go Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax and Megadeth. I never cared for Megadeth cause of the vocals.

Megadeth
Metallica
Anthrax
Slayer

Inb4 a mod moves this thread to the music forum whose existence I refuse to acknowledge!

Who has thoughts on Anthrax's album Sound of White Noise?

A lot of purists will probably call be a fuckhead--Inb4 a lot of dudes call me a fuckhead--but this is legit the only Anthrax album I listen to. It's not that I hate their other music, it's just that this is the only album that really resonates with me.

Anyone else have appreciation for this album? I love it, personally.

If you like it then great. For me the peak was Among The Living.

Inb4 a mod moves this thread to the music forum whose existence I refuse to acknowledge!

Who has thoughts on Anthrax's album Sound of White Noise?

A lot of purists will probably call be a fuckhead--Inb4 a lot of dudes call me a fuckhead--but this is legit the only Anthrax album I listen to. It's not that I hate their other music, it's just that this is the only album that really resonates with me.

Anyone else have appreciation for this album? I love it, personally.

This is the only song on the album I listen to a lot.

That aside, a few decent tunes.

But I will listen to Among the living way more. Much better album

I only liked a few of their songs and felt they were really overrated. My best friend in high school used to love them but I could never share in the enthusiasm - he died about 9yrs ago and anytime i hear Anthrax I think about those days.

IMO Testament should have taken their place in the Big 4.

They really went Gavin Rossdale with this album it sounds like. Even the new lead singer's last name is Bush.

Back