Elections Anti-Democratic Trump Calls for Recounts in Florida to Halt

Just like your job?

Yeah, people abusing and cheating the system for personal gain, and the guys doing the "right thing" or being good soldiers get fucked over. Pretty easy concept to understand, even for you.

I do think we need to investigate. Voter fraud should be a big deal to every single one of us. I propose we count all the votes and then start an investigation. If there are major red flags maybe hold another election.

The voter fraud issue has been investigated to death, and will continue to be investigated... and when they find nothing of note you won't hear about the results, just like you didn't hear about the results of trumps previous voter fraud investigation when he shut it down.

You would think that the goal should be to build confidence in our election process, but that's obviously not Trumps goal since he's strangely quite about results that show that there is no significant voter fraud.

To me it's shady as hell how these ballots are appearing from nowhere

.....but, but...the Orange Fuhrer.

You know it’s crazy to stand back and watch which posters shill. You have the obvious left leaning posters who were calling for hilldog recounts and damming the electoral college not two years ago suddenly be ok with obvious shenanigans from a known corrupt individual in Broward all because orange man bad and it benefits their party. Incredible stuff, but that’s the war room for you

You know it’s crazy to stand back and watch which posters shill. You have the obvious left leaning posters who were calling for hilldog recounts and damming the electoral college not two years ago suddenly be ok with obvious shenanigans from a known corrupt individual in Broward all because orange man bad and it benefits their party. Incredible stuff, but that’s the war room for you

Evidence of corruption? Pretty sure election fraud is a crime. Should be pretty easy to convict given the president is involved.

I would be amused if some of these batshit corrupt Republicans found themselves charged with conspiracy to commit fraud.

Evidence of corruption? Pretty sure election fraud is a crime. Should be pretty easy to convict given the president is involved.

I don’t know how snipes is still an election officer after destroying ballots, counting unlawful votes, going over deadlines, mixing in rejected ballots with valid ones etc....they may say no criminal activity was found, but the gross incompetence showed from this bettlejuice lady should not be overlooked

Why does Bill Nelson look like the Red Skull in disguise?
nelson_ogpolo

I don’t know how snipes is still an election officer after destroying ballots, counting unlawful votes, going over deadlines, mixing in rejected ballots with valid ones etc....they may say no criminal activity was found, but the gross incompetence showed from this bettlejuice lady should not be overlooked

Strange....... sounds like clear election fraud. Wonder why investigations say none of that happened. At least YouTube and infowars know the truth.

Strange....... sounds like clear election fraud. Wonder why investigations say none of that happened. At least YouTube and infowars know the truth.

Will you trust the word of your programmer, 7437?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/13/politics/who-is-brenda-snipes/index.html

Not just muh Alex Jones, infowars etc says she’s been incompetent for years. She’s even throwing out the race card just in case. If you can’t tell some fuckery is going on then.......I wish you the best

Not just muh Alex Jones, infowars etc says she’s been incompetent for years. She’s even throwing out the race card just in case. If you can’t tell some fuckery is going on then.......I wish you the best

All this obvious criminal activity. Republican oversight, and the president calling it fraud.

Crazy that we all know nothing will be found. Maybe she has been given election altering powers by satan. She must be superhuman.

All this obvious criminal activity. Republican oversight, and the president calling it fraud.

Crazy that we all know nothing will be found. Maybe she has been given election altering powers by satan. She must be superhuman.

all the facts are out there and you have people still defending her .. troll

Why did Jeb Bush appoint Brenda Snipes and didn't Rick Scott in all of his years as Governor have her removed? Btw why did the state always underfund the Broward county elections board? Could it be that Bush and Scott are Republicans and Broward county is heavily Democratic? Nah.

Last edited:
Why did Jeb Bush appoint Brenda Snipes and didn't Scott Walker in all of his years as Governor have her removed? Btw why did the state always underfund the Broward county elections board? Could it be that Bush and Scott are Republicans and Broward county is heavily Democratic? Nah.

Btw she's a Republican.

She’s a republican....and? She has been doing a shit job since 2003. The way the race card has been thrown and the fact that browards largest minority is black....and the fact that she replaced a black woman already.....leads me to believe that.....whos Scott walker? You mean Rick Scott? Didn’t want to the person who replaced her

She’s a republican....and? She has been doing a shit job since 2003. The way the race card has been thrown and the fact that browards largest minority is black....and the fact that she replaced a black woman already.....leads me to believe that.....whos Scott walker? You mean Rick Scott? Didn’t want to the person who replaced her
If she was doing a sh*t job since 2003 why didn't Scott try to get her removed before now?

If she was doing a sh*t job since 2003 why didn't Scott try to get her removed before now?

Cause he’s been governor since 2011 and her incompetence has only increased since then?

Cause he’s been governor since 2011 and her incompetence has only increased since then?
Why didn't Jeb Bush who appointed Snipes call out her incompetence and try to have her removed before now? Despite all of the moaning by Republicans law enforcement or monitors haven't seen any evidence of wrongdoing..

Last edited:
Back