Anti Trump gunman opens fire on Trump resort

It's crazy how much power these minorities seem to have in your mind. In your world, colored people dictate American policies. You got an issue, homie.

Its white people who have become the bitches of the minorities and used to do the fighting.

Normal America are tired of antifa ,LGBTQ, BLM, ms13.

The left have embraced them

Although I wholeheartedly support acts of violence against Trumpsters I'm more important to the resistance as an internet poster.

Kudos to this good guy with a gun!
You're a piece of shit.

Although I wholeheartedly support acts of violence against Trumpsters I'm more important to the resistance as an internet poster.

Fuck.
Dragging the war room to new disgusting lows. Impressive.

T/S opens with a factual statement, then quickly goes full retard, can anybody out- tard him?
Bloodworth........."hold my beer"

Here it is folks, the current state of the Democrat Party and the Left. But we're not surprised!

Awesome job by police officers who apparently shot out his legs and took him into custody.

Why do you have to ruin your own thread right at the beginning by saying something stupid?
Well, a lot of people act like these shooters are right leaning, maga hat wearing, tobacco chawin' rednecks worried about gubment takin' our guns when it actually seems to be the opposite. There may be some relevance to that.

Well, a lot of people act like these shooters are right leaning, maga hat wearing, tobacco chawin' rednecks worried about gubment takin' our guns when it actually seems to be the opposite. There may be some relevance to that.

I'm not even sure how to respond to this, since it does not directly relate to anything I said, or anything the TS said. You seem to have started a new discussion entirely.

TS said the left embraces violence, including mass murder. Unless you're an idiot, that's easy to interpret and define as blatantly untrue.

Fuck.
Dragging the war room to new disgusting lows. Impressive.

Here it is folks, the current state of the Democrat Party and the Left. But we're not surprised!

Some idiots called me and JVS out and said we were the type of people who would be likely to carry out the attack in the OP (we aren't) so I just decided to roll with it and play the part instead of letting myself get trolled.

Yeah I guess I get rustled over assholes celebrating people getting shot. Get back to work
You are always rustled so it's hard to tell whats going on.

<{cruzshake}>

If you want to know about them, you'll find out. If you don't, you'll accuse me of not being able to and nothing of value will be lost.

Doesn't change that they happened. I'm content with that.

<Fedor23>

So no source, that’s what I thought.

Back