DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C-KcaK9U0AAWsOP.jpg

"WE NEED TO PLAY IT SMART"

Lol good luck with that

What a bunch of sick cunts.

"until things cool down" lol. How is that supposed to happen when you're actively trying to incite riots and revolution.

They're delusional.

Look-up the student protest movement back in 1968. By the 70s it had evolved into left-wing terrorist groups like the Weather Underground(US) Red Army Faction/Baader-Meinhof gang(Europe) undertaking bombings, kidnapping and assassinations.

Haha. That's hilarious.

"Let's go and act tough!! Wait let me put on my mask."

"these fascists are becoming more and more like Hitler's youths"

oh the irony

I hope that Trump supporters actually start forcefully unmasking these cowards. Get them all thrown in jail.

Just as I suspected, these nazis are so fascistic that they've even started reporting violent crime and domestic terrorism, despite our Judas Priest costumes.

<36><36><36><36><36>

Last edited:
The level of entitlement on display is nothing short of breathtaking. Crying and playing the victim because there are repercussions to cold clocking innocent people over the head with weapons.

These people would have been that horrible little kid at nursery who broke all the toys out of spite just because they wanted them all and didn't think they should have to share. The problem is they then go through life having their shitty behavior and attitude validated and even encouraged by their shitty liberal parents, shitty liberal teachers and shitty liberal college professors. And this is what you end up with.

Sneaking up on someone and smashing them over the head with what is effectively a lump of solid steel is potentially fatal, yet these scumbags genuinely don't think they are doing anything wrong and are only upset that there are consequences for such actions. And then for the real kicker, the person in question who carried out these assaults (potential attempted murders) is responsible for educating young people, in ethics of all things.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
There is an alarming lack of self-awareness in that letter. All of these people are crazy and the encounters between protesting/counter protesting groups are getting increasingly violent. None of this is good for anybody, and it's especially bad for our country.

"Stand away from our leaders and organizers, especially Yvette F. ..." That woman disgusts me, to think she "teaches" children.

yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg

That subreddit is more paranoid than me after a weekend long cocaine bender

Look-up the student protest movement back in 1968. By the 70s it had evolved into left-wing terrorist groups like the Weather Underground(US) Red Army Faction/Baader-Meinhof gang(Europe) undertaking bombings, kidnapping and assassinations.
Good call. You're right that this anti-Trump movement is heading the same direction.

These antifa millennials are psychotic. Pretending they are fighting Literally Hitler and Nazis. As they go out and riot, block roads, and hurt innocent people.

Back