Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

You mean the college students who wanted to attend Milos speech, or the random white guy wearing the wrong hat? Or Dave Rubin? Or anyone who doesn't agree that white people are all racist white supremacists? Or the people who don't believe in 73 new genders? Or those who think that if a girl has a dick, that she's not really a girl?

Cause if you ask me, Antifa are fascists by any other name. Worse actually, and they deserve to be lit on fire.
1. There is nothing worse than a nazi except isis.

2. Just because leftist people protest
doesnt mean they are antifa.

If this flag isnt there..
antifa-flag.jpg

Then theres no antifa. Maybe antifa sympathizers but no antifa.

Antifa hasnt really been in the public view until trump came along. Most antifa come out to counter nazis or the kkk.

not every left wing concern.

antifa-flag.jpg

Antifa hasnt really been in the public view until trump came along. Most antifa come out to counter nazis or the kkk.

Like all the places where there were no Nazi or KKK flags

Since many of them are the same people that voted Obama two terms, would you say they're now white supremacists after having to deal with 8 years of race-baiting?

That's actually a thing people are talking about now. I'm gen X and I was raised with the "I don't see color" model of anti-racism, which is now the conservative model that libs are against. I read an article recently where the author wrote that he thinks the anti-white privileged and anti-white rhetoric has backfired and made a lot of whites see their whiteness as a special interest group.

I could see that.

That's actually a thing people are talking about now. I'm gen X and I was raised with the "I don't see color" model of anti-racism, which is now the conservative model that libs are against. I read an article recently where the author wrote that he thinks the anti-white privileged and anti-white rhetoric has backfired and made a lot of whites see their whiteness as a special interest group.

I could see that.
Gen X'er myself. Grew up playing playground ball and listening to hip-hop. Used to consider myself a Liberal. Now I distance from the left as far as possible, because they have become a living caricature that itself (thanks to myopia and ignorance) only sees caricatures; and thus attacks these perceived caricatures with the force they deem required. It's funhouse mirror shit.

This is an old thread...

There are several... the problem is, most seem to consist of brainless conspiracy hicks walking around with automatic rifles. They're a facepalm, all show with little substance

Well they are very rusty.
Sadly the other side has way more experience.
In one text, you can have people protesting your business

They can dish it out, but they can't take it.
I'm gonna start using black trash and black boy on the regular, seems like its acceptable language.
You cannot wash out ugly with ugly.

fire any antifa, BLM, Black Panthers that are revealed in videos and images of protests.

Equality is a bitch aint it?

antifa-flag.jpg

and now basically every left wing news outlets and media are portraying anyone who's leaning right is a straight up fucking neo nazi. And liberals believe it and convince themselves. That is how Brain dead liberals truly are.

You should read what mma guys think about trump.
If you go to this mma site called sherdog you'll see heaps of retarded trump fans.

Fucking punch drunk idiots.

and now basically every left wing news outlets and media are portraying anyone who's leaning right is a straight up fucking neo nazi. And liberals believe it and convince themselves. That is how Brain dead liberals truly are.
Braindead as when someone on the left simply disagrees with the right they are all of a sudden commies?

Back