Antifa posting identities of all ICE workers

Linkedin is used primarily for business contacts.

How'd Antifa find out about it?

Yeah, the loser vs loser clashes are hilarious as long as nobody gets seriously hurt. They should just organize one on one fistfights to avoid the destruction of property and loss of life.

I have no problem with alt-right racists or ANTIFA people getting their shit kicked in. So long as it is contained so that no public property is damaged, or bystanders don't get caught up in it.

A lot of these protesters, on both sides, have such shitty points of views, and can't back up their argument one bit. They are only there because of the mob mentality, and they pray it boils over and they can experience some "action". It is funny, because a lot of them are generally pussies, with no real experience in fights. When shit gets out of hand, they turn into chickens with their heads chopped off, running/flailing around blindly. Or end up crumpled over and crying.

If people want it, let them get it.

I have no problem with alt-right racists or ANTIFA people getting their shit kicked in. So long as it is contained so that no public property is damaged, or bystanders don't get caught up in it.

A lot of these protesters, on both sides, have such shitty points of views, and can't back up their argument one bit. They are only there because of the mob mentality, and they pray it boils over and they can experience some "action". It is funny, because a lot of them are generally pussies, with no real experience in fights. When shit gets out of hand, they turn into chickens with their heads chopped off, running/flailing around blindly. Or end up crumpled over and crying.

If people want it, let them get it.

I agree. If you go out looking for trouble, how am I supposed to feel bad for you when you find it? I'm a pretty empathetic person, but not when you went out of your way to earn a beating.

Yeah, the loser vs loser clashes are hilarious as long as nobody gets seriously hurt. They should just organize one on one fistfights to avoid the destruction of property and loss of life.

You know, this forum seems to have a very strict "don't hit people" lean. I agree that it's best to be respectable and have discussions, but people also should not be in your personal space or shouting crazy stuff at you in public. I'm not nearly as morally opposed to assholes getting knocked out for unacceptable public behavior as most of this forum appears to be.

It's odd.

Damn... these Antifa fucks look more and more like Brownshirts each day. They are the fascists.

The new unite the right movement that was just announced is retarded. But now that it is official, one can only hope it leads to an eventual clash between the Unite the Right, the ANTIFAs, and let's throw in some of the DC gangs for good fun. I THINK PG county is still ahead of Baltimore County in terms of murders and violent crime.

That would be good TV. So long as the various Smithsonian museums take no damage.
I'd be willing to donate chainsaws for both sides if this fight went down. Do us all a favor and thin the herd on both extremes.

Damn... these Antifa fucks look more and more like Brownshirts each day. They are the fascists.
They are white morons who are expressing the full media brainwash. Just literally complete idiots who are not thinking.. And maybe some angry gays who have some deeper issues.

They should just organize one on one fistfights to avoid the destruction of property and loss of life.
source.gif

We could televise it and give the profits to charity or nonprofits. If the neonazis lose the fight then The United Negro College Fund would get the money or something like that that would twist the knife a bit.

Sounds like Antifa needs a job.

Simple, don’t post that shit to linked in. The networking possibilities are far outweighed by the negatives.

And fuck antifa, they are twats

This is downright terrorism from leftist extremists. The memo went out today to be on high alert.

If and when these pussy leftists attempt to murder a federal agent I hope he or she is ventilated and everyone related is fucking detained.

there are a ton of hispanic ICE agents.

NJ declared antifa a terrorist group awhile ago and every other state should follow.

This is a terrorist group making a terrorist threat putting law officers in danger.

Go after them with extreme prejudice

Who cares? Its probably public record somewhere anyway.

NJ declared antifa a terrorist group awhile ago and every other state should follow.

This is a terrorist group making a terrorist threat putting law officers in danger.

Go after them with extreme prejudice

Breaking a few windows and punching a couple Nazis is terrorism now?

Back