ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

I wasn't alive during WW2 like your grandma

I was ok with Afghanistan because of 911. But I was against a full scale invasion.

When Assad starts to conquer Europe we will revisit your questions.

Thanks for giving up your seat on the train to a more suitable passenger. You, Rational, Neotsky & Homer can hitch a ride on the Pro Invasion Pinto

Wait, you're anti-war, but voted for Trump?

Lol

Where's your proof? There is no proof they used those weapons during this war.
See. This is the problem. U ignore what is clearly happen but believe shit that makes no sense and u believe stuff with absolutely no evidence

Where is my proof that Syria is a failed state in the middle of a civil war that is spilling over the borders?

loll

You admit they were. U just say it was by accident. It's called blowback or unintended consequences

Yeah, and that's perfectly ok.

Sometimes bad things happen even when you have good intentions.

Without pause, I don't even doubt for a second.

Isaiah 55: 11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

what if jews are right? your religion came from them. far more likely you guys fucked it up bastardize it and that you all just arrogant.

i dont care if you dont doubt. Can you just answer the question or are you so fanatical you cannot even answer a hypothetical question?. I just want to know what you will do if you are wrong.

Without pause, I don't even doubt for a second.

Isaiah 55: 11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

you realize that was written by a jew hunderds years before christianity? do you have any idea how debunked and illogical the NT writting is? do you also know that muslims say the same thing and can quote Isaiah because they also except all that was written up until jesús then they change some thing sbecause to them Jesús was actually a muslim.

http://thehill.com/opinion/internat...othing-left-to-gain-in-syria-but-much-to-lose

"If you didn’t know any better, you might have thought that President Donald Trump’s strong desire to pull the roughly 2,000 U.S. troops from Syria was the beginning of a full-scale regional Armageddon of unprecedented proportions. The reaction from the foreign policy establishment on the op-ed pages has been outright panic and disbelief. Richard Haass, a former senior State Department official and president of the Council on Foreign Relations, called the prospect of a U.S. withdrawal “a strategic victory” for Washington’s enemies in the region.

What most of these analysts ignore is that U.S. military policy in Syria was never about anything other than hammering the Islamic State into the sand. Those who worry about a strategic vacuum being created by an American redeployment not only overestimate what a few thousand U.S. troops could realistically accomplish in a multifaceted, burning ember of a civil war, but also expose their strategic blind spot of the bigger picture..."

Who here is with me? I'm Anti War/Anti Intervention no matter what party is in Power.

Trump is no different if he follows Bush Jr and Obama and continues this stupid Syria BS.

The Anti War Wagon will not accept ride tickets from known hypocrites who like to pretend they are Anti War while changing colors depending on their political beliefs

I'll sign on. My biggest criticism of Obama was his overreach in the middle east. A real "America First" president would scale this back.

No-one gives a shit about what you or your grandma may or may not have said.

But many did care and question why are there liberals protesting the u.s. from entering Germany.
Every day they prevented it, every day hundreds were killed.
If they did not protest and resist. Lives would have been saved.

But many did care and question why are there liberals protesting the u.s. from entering Germany.
Every day they prevented it, every day hundreds were killed.
If they did not protest and resist. Lives would have been saved.

Yeah, and how many lives have been lost since as we allowed the military industrial complex to he built in the name of security.

There are a few million vietnamese, and iraqi's that think we would have been better off supporting Russians to beat the germans. When in reality we were supporting the nazi's to oppose the Russians.

My grandmother said there were people like you during ww2 as well.

While people were being mass killed, many countries were waiting for America to intervene.

There were protest and anti war sentiment that prevented the u.s. from entering the war sooner.

Because of anti war sentiment during ww2 , more people were killed.

And many around the world questioned those who were against sending American troops to Germany.

Because every day they waited, hundreds were being killed.

Were you anti ww2
Were you anti going to war after 911

Go fuck yourself.

We've bombed 38 countries since World War II. You think opposition to all of those 38 engagements is immoral because of WWII?

If the current reports are absolutely verified, I will concede that intervention would be more valid than those in Libya or Iraq, but that sure as shit doesn't mean it's anything close to what was going on in World War II.

It was a failed state using chemical weapons on civilians with the violence spilling directly over the borders into neighboring countries destabilizing the entire region... and you wanted us to do nothing?

Yes, we should have done nothing. If the alternative was engaging in a proxy war with pretty obvious political aims.

Why haven't we done something about South Sudan? They've been a failed state with rampant genocide. OH, because we don't have political interests in that state/region. That's why we haven't meaningfully intervened.

I don't know how people can still believe we intervene out of humanitarian concern. Look at all the humanitarian disasters in Asia, Africa, and South America that we just didn't give a shit about.

Yes, we should have done nothing. If the alternative was engaging in a proxy war with pretty obvious political aims.

Why haven't we done something about South Sudan? They've been a failed state with rampant genocide. OH, because we don't have political interests in that state/region. That's why we haven't meaningfully intervened.

I don't know how people can still believe we intervene out of humanitarian concern. Look at all the humanitarian disasters in Asia, Africa, and South America that we just didn't give a shit about.

I know you're a communist and all, but I have to agree with you on this.

How anyone older than twelve can fall for that "humanitarian concern" narrative is beyond me.

I know you're a communist and all, but I have to agree with you on this.

How anyone older than twelve can fall for that "humanitarian concern" narrative is beyond me.

It's just one of those things where you naturally believe it growing up: that we're the good guys. Then it's so hard to understand how anyone believes it once you no longer do.

Love the AV by the way. One of my favorite movies.

It's just one of those things where you naturally believe it growing up: that we're the good guys. Then it's so hard to understand how anyone believes it once you no longer do.
That is a very interesting aspect. How so many of us are conditioned to believe the humanitarian motive behind the Western societies aggressive military campaigns.

How many democratically elected leaders haven't "we" toppled by using proxies?
What would Iran be today if the West hadn't interfered on behalf of the UK's lust for oil?

<NoneOfMy>

Back