Antoine Fuqua wants to remake scarface with Denzel Washington

So would Denzel be playing a Haitian refugee from the 2010 earthquake or something?

If it’s a different story altogether, then please don’t call it Scarface

Denzel is two years away from being a senior citizen. This is ridiculous unless they're completely changing everything about the plot and it centers around a retirement age fellow.
If it’s a different story altogether, then please don’t call it Scarface
Oh, like Brian De Palma did with the 1983 remake?

Denzel is two years away from being a senior citizen. This is ridiculous unless they're completely changing everything about the plot and it centers around a retirement age fellow.

Oh, like Brian De Palma did with the 1983 remake?
Like you knew anything about the original when you saw the remake, if you want to see a movie just use the name of a clsssic as tactic to get your dollars, then be my guest
Just don’t waste my time with stupid ass replies

This will go over like a fart in church.

Lol Denzel as Cuban? Isn't that whatever the opposite of whitewashing is?

you know what, i ain't even mad at that.
Why, because it's Denzel?
Like you knew anything about the original when you saw the remake, if you want to see a movie just use the name of a clsssic as tactic to get your dollars, then be my guest
Just don’t waste my time with stupid ass replies
Shut the fuck up hoe; don't respond if you don't want to discuss it or better yet get off this discussion forum.

I absolutely did wonder what the fuck was going on when I realized a movie named 'Scarface' wasn't about Al Capone. Just because you walked into that movie without prior knowledge of what was going on doesn't mean the rest of the world did.

This will go over like a fart in church.

Lol Denzel as Cuban? Isn't that whatever the opposite of whitewashing is?
well there are black cubans, but he isnt cuban or even latino. i think andy garcia would be a better option.

Why, because it's Denzel?

Shut the fuck up hoe; don't respond if you don't want to discuss it or better yet get off this discussion forum.

I absolutely did wonder what the fuck was going on when I realized a movie named 'Scarface' wasn't about Al Capone. Just because you walked into that movie without prior knowledge of what was going on doesn't mean the rest of the world did.
I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, but I’m not your mother wife, or sister, and I’m not a ho, When you call someone a ho, you don’t say it online. You say it to their face, now go back to your parents basement and go fuck your self

I don’t know who you think you’re talking to, but I’m not your mother wife, or sister, and I’m not a ho, When you call someone a ho, you don’t say it online. You say it to their face, now go back to your parents basement and go fuck your self
Oh I'm sorry.
95660.jpg

Back