Antonio Silva to make kickboxing debut...

He's going to die if he doesn't stop. Not joking.
He really might, I mean that's exactly what happened to Tim Hague. These guys keep fighting more and more frequently. These fights shouldn't be sanctioned, all of his coaches and loved ones need to be telling him to stop. He needs to be pushed out of the gym, people need to refuse to train him and get him some mental help.

Bigfoot thought he was hot shit and spent too much money and Cain and others reminded him he isn't good at MMA but the bills remain.

1 round it takes Rico to destroy him, worst match up ever.
Rico vs Stipe first kickboxing and than MMA, lets go.

Well... his manager does not want him to take the fight. That should tell you a lot.

I guess he either badly needs the money or he just wants to make all the money he can before retiring.

And it is not like he has been throwing fight like Bob Sapp. He is taking real punishment.

Damn.. I will watch this because I always watch Rico and Bigfoot fights. I thought this could easily happen in MMA (Rico is also starting a career there) but no way in kickboxing rules. That is just sadistic as fuck.

Jesus Christ. Please tell me this isn't happening.

Special rules for this fight, no blows to the head allowed. Please!!!

Bigfoot after the fight<mma2>

Relax SherBros. It's not like he's fighting Allistair Overeem, Mark Hunt, Badr Hari, Peter Aerts, or Semi Schilt under k1 rules. All those guys would kill him.

I agree in the sense thst Verhoeven is not a KO machine, and will not stand-n-bang with Bigfoot (which would be playing into Bigfoot's hands, as he is not going to outpoint Rico, and has to go for KO).

At the same time, seeing Bigfoot picked apart for 3 rounds isn't a fun proposition either - at least they're 3 minute rounds. 30-24 Verhoeven.

Bigfoot's back on TRT! He's gonna win by KO in the first to the confusion of the universe.

Fun? More like sad. Just read a few statements from his manager who apparently strongly advised him not to fight. He pretty much said Big Foot is broke and can't afford not to take the fight.

What happened to all of those locker room bonuses?

he should pull a bob sapp, go down as quickly as possible grab the money and do a runner to the nearest exit.

Bigfoot is so creative...

....at finding new ways to take brain damage.

Gotta keep riding those Maseratis:

560258_463224933743235_2134993367_n.0.jpg

Back