Any Collider or Screenjunkies fans here?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I used to find them to be a good source for movie discussion, speculation, and reviews....

but now...I don't find them reliable. I think they are shills for Disney.

I just watch their reviews for my own amusement because they have become so predictable.

For example...for Creed II, I predicted Mark Ellis would go all "This movie is AWESOME!! I LOVED IT!!!" and that Kristian Harloff would look less enthused and just say "I liked it a lot, but it has some big flaws".

Plus their reviews and discussion for TV shows:

They basically love every episode of every show they review. For example: Luke Cage season 1. Everyone knows the first half is really good, but the 2nd half sucks. They did a review of every episode...and even for the crappy 2nd half...every episode review was "I LOVED this episode!!!"

RLM does a good parody of collider and screenjunkies with the Nerd Crew:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nerd+crew+rogue+one

It is so spot on. RLM exposed them for being hack shills. And ever since the Nerd Crew series...so many collider followers have unsubscribed from their channel.

They seem to want to be so positive that they come across as delusional, like in denial. They even admit that they "Tried to be positive" in 1999-2005 about the SW prequels but came to realize that they suck many years later,

Pretty sure Disney has a paid shill here on sherdog

I thought it was common knowledge that if you write positive reviews about Disney productions, you get to go to the "cool kids" parties hosted by Disney and get goody bags. If you are critical of Disney property or production, you no longer get invited to the premiers and parties.

Used to be. Then I found out they are all sjw libtards so stopped watching.

Screen junkies went downhill after Signore left. Weird as that sounds.

Collider got better when Cuckpea left. But he came back and John Schnepp passed away so now it sucks again.

I don't find them reliable. I think they are shills for Disney.

This.

The excuses made for 'The Last Jedi' are inexcusable.

Lost alot of respect for Chris Stuckmann as well. But his Non-Disney reviews are on point.

He's actually back on YouTube as 'Popcorned Planet.'

He's lost 40+ pounds and sounds much better. But, his guests on the videos are horrible at forming interesting arguments.

I like Khristian, Mark and Perri on Collider. They seem to be honest. Mark seems like to like everything but that's just his personality while Khristian and Perri will flat out say they don't like certain movies.

My go to are always Redlettermedia since Mike and Jay seem to have the same tastes I do. If they like or don't like something, I know I'm probably going to feel similar. I like Chris Stuckmann too although lately he seems to be overly negative on movies. Apparently he started film school and it might be turning him into a snob.

Not a fan of Jeremy Jahns. The constant edits/cuts in his videos drives me crazy. Too douchey for me to take seriously even though his reviews themselves are pretty decent.

I used to find them to be a good source for movie discussion, speculation, and reviews....

but now...I don't find them reliable. I think they are shills for Disney.

I just watch their reviews for my own amusement because they have become so predictable.

For example...for Creed II, I predicted Mark Ellis would go all "This movie is AWESOME!! I LOVED IT!!!" and that Kristian Harloff would look less enthused and just say "I liked it a lot, but it has some big flaws".

Plus their reviews and discussion for TV shows:

They basically love every episode of every show they review. For example: Luke Cage season 1. Everyone knows the first half is really good, but the 2nd half sucks. They did a review of every episode...and even for the crappy 2nd half...every episode review was "I LOVED this episode!!!"

RLM does a good parody of collider and screenjunkies with the Nerd Crew:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nerd+crew+rogue+one

It is so spot on. RLM exposed them for being hack shills. And ever since the Nerd Crew series...so many collider followers have unsubscribed from their channel.

They seem to want to be so positive that they come across as delusional, like in denial. They even admit that they "Tried to be positive" in 1999-2005 about the SW prequels but came to realize that they suck many years later,

I used to. Screenjunkies hasn't been the same since one of the founders got MeToo'd. Movie fights were really fun. Nick Mundy is hilarious as well. We still have Honest Trailers thankfully.

I am all over John Campea's YT channel lately, although tuning into him everyday for the last 6 months has gotten quite redundant. The Schmoes over at Collider are very offputting. I never liked them esp Kristian, and I think they might be co-running that channel nowadays.

Both channels have been on the Marvel train as far as I can remember. I am on that same train pretty much so I don't mind. Campea is unbiased wrt studios, he's a good source for movie buzz and critiques IMO.

I'm not super familiar with Collider and Junkies but the little I've seen they seem to shill it pretty hard. Nerd Crew all day.

Used to be. Then I found out they are all sjw libtards so stopped watching.

Collider got better when Cuckpea left. But he came back and John Schnepp passed away so now it sucks again.

Honest trailers is no longer that honest. It used to just review bad or mediocre movies and ROAST them.

Now they review every popular movie and throw pillow fists at it.

Honest trailers is no longer that honest. It used to just review bad or mediocre movies and ROAST them.

Now they review every popular movie and throw pillow fists at it.

They don't want to bite the hands that feed them now that they are big enough they can have sit downs with directors of these big marvel movies.

God damn sellouts. And Dan Murrell is a huge cuck. His saltiness is annoying.

They don't want to bite the hands that feed them now that they are big enough they can have sit downs with directors of these big marvel movies.

God damn sellouts. And Dan Murrell is a huge cuck. His saltiness is annoying.

Dan Murrell getting pissed off in Movie Fights before MeToo was hilarious. It was legit entertainment you get for free on yt.

Back