Any Dice, Wood, Crowder, and/or Shapiro fans?

Jon Ossoff and Shapiro are the same

Please don't be ignorant to follow them that's why White America is the mess it is today

Shapiro is great. Facts to care about your feelings.

You also left out Gavin McInnes. Be careful though, you will get random dubs if you aren't a liberal on this site.

Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin!
ZZ03FE1763.jpg

You also left out Gavin McInnes. Be careful though, you will get random dubs if you aren't a liberal on this site.
He's a poor debater and a hypocrite. Other than that...

I saw him cry like pussy when Patton Oswalt humiliated him on twitter. Called Oswalt an anti semite. and this clown is the putative hero of the anti pc movement? What a puss.

I don't mind Crowder.

I really enjoy Shapiro.

Shapiro and Crowder are OK. Dice is a joke. Never heard of the other can, but he seems like a joke too.

So did Obama but why so many right wingers say he not so smart?

Because they're wrong, Obama is obviously highly intelligent. But two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm not a member of the Shapiro fan club and nobody is forced to think the guy is a genius or something but I tend to agree with the original comment on how it's pretty laughable when bums here on Sherdog who try to get a degree from their local community college constantly call clearly intelligent people "stupid" because they don't like their views.

That being said, I think some people overestimate the implications of having a degree from a reputable university and confuse talent/hard work/knowledge/success in one specific discipline with being an universal genius or intellectual or something. Case in point, I also graduated from a top university and I mean, just look at my posts. Really makes you think.

I guarantee that guy got laid more times than you ever have, or will

I'm happily married, he's living in his parents basement discussing staying on their healthcare...

I think I win the coolness war.

Shapiro is my favourite commentator from the right.

That said he gets slightly nerdy and sociopathic in a robotic kind of way at times.

It always good to have someone who can see leftist scumbags like Harvey Weinstein coming though.

Because they're wrong, Obama is obviously highly intelligent. But two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm not a member of the Shapiro fan club and nobody is forced to think the guy is a genius or something but I tend to agree with the original comment on how it's pretty laughable when bums here on Sherdog who try to get a degree from their local community college constantly call clearly intelligent people "stupid" because they don't like their views.

That being said, I think some people overestimate the implications of having a degree from a reputable university and confuse talent/hard work/knowledge/success in one specific discipline with being an universal genius or intellectual or something. Case in point, I also graduated from a top university and I mean, just look at my posts. Really makes you think.
About your first paragraph.
It happens both on the left and the right but more so on the right, I think it's a bad thing for the future of the right. Nutjobs that instead of opposing left wing policy for factual reasons oppose them based on conspiracy theories and stupidity. For example, if I was american I'd oppose Obama because he was soft on third world migrants with DACA and his commentaries about how Islam is peaceful and so on, not because he is supposedly a muslim, a George Soros puppet or he is actually a retard born in Kenya that got a manufactured birth certificate and degree.

About your second paragraph, I saw that a lot about Einstein in the past. Einstein was a great theoretical physicist, that doesn't mean everything he ever said was correct, like his praise of communism or even everything he said about physics. Luckily in physics we can disprove wrong theories, not so much in the social sciences, so we have the endless argument of authority.

Kinda hard to deny Shapiros intellect man. He's pretty sharp
Allow me to rephrase. It's not that I don't think that he's intelligent at all, but rather I just think that he's elevated to a place he shouldn't be by others. There are some incredible thinkers on the right that are every bit as good than the best that the left has to offer. Both sides have individuals that are obviously capable of making coherent arguments supported by relevant facts that rely on the judgment of the listener. I just don't think that Shaprio is in that class of thinkers.

As a quick aside, I wish that we had that respect for one another in American politics. We're too quick to call the other side idiots, stupid, etc. Outside of real extremists (actual Nazis, fascists, Communists, etc.), we should absolutely listen and respectfully debate/discuss the ideas that we disagree with.

Being a liberal is fashionable these days. You gotta virtue signal your progressive ideas otherwise you will not be considered part of the fad. You have got to talk about being privileged and tell everyone how much you are down with feminism and diversity. Social Justice Rules, bro. Bernie Sanders 2020!!!

These bros know what is up:

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

Back