Any fans of Dälek here?

Only Here for Attachments

World Ultimate Fighting Entertainment
@Titanium
Reaction score
I've often heard them described as a "non-gay Death Grips" but I've never heard of that group so yeah. Dälek used to tour with bands like Neurosis, Isis, Pelican, etc. and that's how I first heard of them. My metal-elitist friends started getting into them and I couldn't believe that a "rap band" could be good. They've also made a split album with German prog band Faust. What do you all think?

Are they still on ipecac?

I tried getting into them, but couldn’t really find anything that got me jazzed…

I noticed a lot of the ipecac artists do a lot of collabos…

I rather just listen to some Prince Paul, Aesop Rock or Freestyle Fellowship…

I had tickets to see Daughters a few years ago and Dalek was opening. Unfortunately i had to work and missed the show but i listened to some of them and liked it. Very odd choice to open for daughters but would have been cool to see...

Saw them with Tool. Was pretty meh on them. They came on stage for third eye with Tool. Kinda cool kinda funny
but they didnt piss on lighter

3GcdlgY.jpg

wrong Dalek ? Next question would have to be...….

rbIGXkc.gif

I saw Dalek live a couple of years ago at Roadburn festival. They killed it.

The festival is mostly stoner/doom/psych and the weirder varieties of metal. The venue was full, had a metalhead audience, and everyone was smoking pot.

This one sounded amazing.

Yes Dälek are awesome. They have made some great stuff but I think they are one of those bands that have to be seen live to see how good they really are. They put on shows that attacks the senses and make it a real experience. I first saw them live about 8-9 years ago and they were very good and then saw them again recently and they absolutely smashed it.

This is some mad shit

Back